Netflix

Ah thatā€™s not a very fair assessment to make on a few minutes of highly edited footage

3 Likes

If Chris Coleman was chocolate, heā€™d eat himself.

If you were a fanny youā€™d also eat yourself ā€” but youā€™re not, youā€™re just a giant cock so you suck on yourself instead.

You cock sucker.

4 Likes

Heā€™s a Newcastle fan.

Youā€™re a KOK.

That is a very fair comment but it tallies with what McGeady was saying as well

Sunderland first team are playing against Newcastle u21s in the checkatrade trophy tonight :laughing:

Is that a big deal up on Toonside?

That looks a lot more like it for season 3. That gives me until Sunday to finish Billions so.

Is Billions worth persisting with? I watched the first series but didnā€™t go back.Damien Lewis has a face youā€™d love to smack, even more so in Billions.

Very good I think.

2 Likes

Iā€™m really enjoying it. Agreed about Lewis alright which is why I gave up on it the first time I tried watching it ages ago. That mouth is just so punchable. I gave it another chance because itā€™s on my dodgy box and Iā€™ve done 2.5 seasons in last 4 weeks or so. Iā€™ve fallen head over heels in love with Wendy Rhoades though. I love her more than life itself.

1 Like

Ah sure it might lift the depression for one night up there

She is unreal.

1 Like

I am watching ā€˜Youā€™ at the moment. Surprisingly very good I think and I am completed bowled over by the Beck character.

1 Like

Unbelievably sexy, but not in a slutty way. Smart as a button as well.

1 Like

Itā€™s excellent. Beck is tremendous as you say.

Gypsy, is also worth a watch fyi.

1 Like

Averageā€¦

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Season 2 is out now.

Three different quarter backs. None of them seem as annoying as that Malik cunt from the first season.

The lad at St John Boscoā€™s looks a top, top player.