Netflix

You can still buy calpol.

Iā€™d say you still think the Guildford 4 and Birmingham 6 were guilty.

Huh

That never even occurred to me to be honest. The theories that they killed her were and are laughable, and the cadaver dog thing is so ridiculous itā€™s like a fast show episode, however, one of the basic premises of most mark Warner and neilson Holidays at that time was that you could settle your kids asleep and they had minders so you could go to dinner. The normal set up was a fully enclosed hotel, so we did it a couple of times, but youā€™d be on a corridor with maybe eight rooms, and a mark Warner childcare nanny would be sat at a desk outside on each corridor, so it seemed absolutely safe as it could be (the one time we were on the ground floor we paid for a babysitter in the room). Even at that time, in that resort, however, Mark Warner specifically made it clear that as it was an open resort, they did not, and would not offer this service (they donā€™t offer it anywhere now), but they still offered babysitters at a small extra cost, or an evening club where you could drop the kids off and theyā€™d watch a film and then sleep, which were also great.
In those circumstances, I actually think, barring the ludicrous accusations that the mccanns were involved in her death, that they were treated gently, much more gently than a working class couple would have been.

Iā€™d have thought basic human nature would be to overlook the small indescretions when the final picture is so catastrophic, Its quite clear that it is the biggest regret of their lives and weā€™ve all done careless things in our time.

Agreed. They made an error, many parents make errors, but they will pay for their error for the rest of their lives.

was that the first time they left the child on itā€™s own? Iā€™d imagine the perpetrator was watching for patterns so I would argue that they left the child there numerous times, the guy doing it would know they were gone and not coming back. Once is an error, doing the same thing over again is negligence.

You would argue that would you? Why donā€™t you do a bit of research and find out what the point is exactly instead of arguing with yourself.

1 Like

Look, you made an error. Itā€™s forgivable. No need to get so tetchy.

Was the childā€™s blood in the boot of the rental car ever resolved or was it flawed testing?

Amazing they stayed together after this. A lot of couples separate after these tragedies as they recover at different paces and have to blame somebody.

Anything good on netflix lads?

Make Us Dream is a good show.

Sorry - that is on Amazon.

The new Ben Affleck movie looks decent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo3yRLLrXQA

Most recent I could find.

http://www.cadaverdog.net/madeleine-mccann-key-witness-statement-about-blood-in-rental-car-should-be-explored/

1 Like

ā€˜the Dinnerā€™ is worth a watch.

The other kids must have had a shit life to date also living in the shadow of thisā€¦

On the car, was it not proven that the dogs were attracted to the scent of meat? Or is there still doubt surrounding that?ā€” seems thereā€™s so many half truths out there most people donā€™t know fact from fiction at this stage.

1 Like

Just thinking here (always a bad sign) but, it does seem to be an incredibly, almost unbelievably, well planned and well executed abduction. Someone has watched the McCanns, who are checking on Madeleine every 15 mins and are just around the corner, gone into a ground floor flat, through a window, removed her silently without waking the other two children, gone out into a well lit and overlooked street and disappeared into the ether.

Itā€™s very high risk considering you canā€™t see the McCann party from the apartment so would have no idea when one of them could come around the corner, someone in the overlooking apartments could see or hear you etc.

Gets me everytime :joy:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/YEG3bmU_WaI

2 Likes

Fuck Disney.

Iā€™m signing back up with Netflix.

I was answering the postulation of virulent anti Catholicism. Maybe there was, but I never even noticed.