New Newstalk line up

So your point is, it doesn’t matter if the car is a pig, if the fella steering and braking it has some kind of superpower, he’ll make it go faster? This Byrne fella is a spoofer and his limited talent stopped him from getting a drive at the time.Driver funds wasn’t the deciding factor either, Dennis and Marlboro had entered into a project (MP ) at the time and the cigarette co wasn’t short of cash to put behind the best driver, regardless of who that was

Oooofffttt.
Poor old @carryharry only knows two things, cars and hurling and has been shown up as a spoofer on both recently.
Any chance he’d point me in the direction of his favourite gif with the lads from Blazing Saddles having a good old snigger, it’s rarely been so appropriate.

2 Likes

Jayses poor auld @carryharry getting a bit of a kicking here and in the impending wars thread. And it’s not even 10 am. I’d say there will be plenty of wheatabix to be ate this morning

1 Like

Williams made a remark about Trump putting sand in Meryl Streeps Vaseline this morning.

He seems to be a very strange individual

Thank God for Hollywood all the same though. That could have sounded preachy and condescending in anothers hands.

2 Likes

Possibly one for the meltdown thread. And these cunts can’t figure out why people didn’t vote for Hilary.

ASTI guy on Newstalk, no doubt on his first day back to work after the Christmas holidays, demanding Corporation Tax is raised to pay teachers more increases in pay.

Still, she fairly mugged off MMA

1 Like

Yeah but imagine the amount of hardcore Meryl Streep fans that were big Trump supporters. The impact on them will be massive.

Ivan in flying form on The Last Word this evening. Well worth a listen. Talking sense on Trump, FG and Brexit.

Don’t forget his back, Matt was very interested in his back

1 Like

i actually miss the cunt in the mornings. i refuse now to listen to any radio on my weekday a.m. commutes

I see Ivan is on the way back. Yankee land must have been expensive

Things must be bad. They awoke George Hook from his crypt this morning to come on and have a rant at Councillor Ciaran Cuffe about cycling. Newstalk should be ashamed of themselves giving this fellow air time, bellows George repeatedly. Come for a spin around the City with me some time and I’ll show you what I mean, says the Councillor. I wouldn’t go within a mile of you for fear of being infected by your, your fanaticism splutters George.

3 Likes

Well this is very interesting:

That’s an understatement

Mmmmm

bump

5 Likes

I’ve given that 2 likes.

That’ll be great for my metrics. Does it count if you reply to yourself as well? I’ll be charging up the charts

1 Like