New Newstalk line up

Sarah should be seen and not heard.

Grand photo Dervla uses there to cover up her chinny chin chins.

God love her. She’ll have to buy a bra for them one of these days.

2 Likes

Newstalk are a totally commercial organisation . They will appoint presenters who attract listenership . The bottom line is that Pat Kenny , Hook. moncrieff and Yates attract more listeners that Sarah McInerney or Colette Fitzpatrick . It is that simple .

1 Like

Pat Kenny taking some bird from the PRTB apart here. Pat suggested that certain people (depending on the situation) should face criminal prosecution for not paying rent. The PRTB bird is seething

1 Like

Pat is probably a cunt but he is a very very very (cc @HBV) good presenter.

Dustin the turkey was on newstalk on my way hine yday evening with Jonathon Healy. He doled out plenty home truths :joy:

Is Paul Williams gone?

Could the tenant try the aul adverse possession route ?

1 Like

He is, the PRTB bird was at sixes and sevens. She stated that it now takes only 3 months for the PRTB to make a ruling on a case, over 600 times faster than it used to take. Pat quickly did the math and said “so it used to take the PRTB 1,800 months???”. She didn’t know whether she was coming or going

4 Likes

Good one mate, rich right wing presenter having a pop on behalf of the landlord class. great stuff indeed

4 Likes

Pat probably has a nice portfolio of rental properties

Landlord Class 1 - 0 Lowlife Layabouts

I got the feeling he had “skin in the game” alright

That’s an improvement

@Fran & @Mac and the rest of the aspirational class on here dream of being like him

1 Like

She should have said to him “I thought you’d have been more sympathetic to those squatting on others property” you cunt.

2 Likes

Shane coleman on breakfast there about this new national identity card the government are sneaking. Coleman pretending not to know the difference between a national id card and the information it contains and information that folks share on social media.

I have not been following this. What’s the objection to a national ID card?

2 Likes

Over 3 million people already have it.
That’s serious sneaking in.

What’s wrong with having an ID card anyway? Was reading the other day about the passport office receiving 40 lost passports a week, mainly lads losing them out of the jeans arse pocket while out drinking. A nice handy credit card shaped ID would be grand.

2 Likes