New York City the greatest city on earth

The leader had an article on this wan who moved back from Australia after she got a job in the Manor in Adare :confused:

Enjoy NYC by the way @TheUlteriorMotive, I do miss it so at this time of year. I used to find Washington Square Park was a wonderful place to while a few summer hours away (pre de Blasio) before ambling into a few bars for a quiet beer.

1 Like

They are as bad, the I moved home for lifestyle reasons after leaving behind a big successful career abroad. FOAD the lot of em

3 Likes

Lovely views of the Chrysler Building from outside Scotty’s.

1 Like

Deary me, this is fairly pathetic stuff from @TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

The Chrysler Building is absolutely stunning.Possibly my favourite building in NY.

2 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive has the NYC virgins hopping up and down like sausages in a Scottys frying pan.

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-eohHwsplvY

1 Like

Thinly veiled “I couldn’t hack it abroad and ran back to mammy”.

1 Like

How was it mate? Be honest now and tell us what you had. I hope they still do the side of fried potatoes with your breakfast?

I’m in floods of tears here after seeing that picture with the Italian gentleman there with the glasses and black t shirt and he still alive doing the daily grind. He used to love seeing me coming in the door every morning. I suppose I appreciated the food and I’d leave good money behind me.

4 Likes

“He used to love seeing me coming in”
Ffs that’s his business, you’re the customer.
You dumb cunt.

3 Likes

The most perfect of them all, looks so good lit up or at sunset.

I’d love to do a thesis on New York covering the period from around 1900 to the end of the depression.

1 Like

His greeting and the way his face lit up every morning transcended business. I could see he took it as a great compliment that I made it a little tradition of my week to come in there every morning, even though I was staying 40mins away, and to be honest I think it made his day each time.

4 Likes

:rollseyes:

Absolutely beautiful.

2 Likes

A 3 egg omelette with cheddar and a coffee.
12 bucks so I left a 20. They had the side of fried potatoes too pal. I did not eat them or the toast.

I’ll get a shot of the Chrysler later if I can

1 Like

Took this pic last February standing outside Scotty’s.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have ate the toast either, fuckin state of it.

Beautiful.Manhattan after dark is a beautiful place

:thinking:

1 Like