New York City the greatest city on earth

Greatest city in the world,

Fact

LES is a great area. As is East Village and West Village. Avoid Times Square, it’s the worst place on earth.

Don’t go to nightclubs, they are for members of the rapping community and NBA stars. Just go bar hopping in LES, EV and WV. If somewhere looks busy drop in and have a few beers. Wilfie & Nell is a nice bar at West 4th and West 10th and it’s my favourite bar in the city.

And just go for a walk around the city, it fills me with life and positivity any time I go there.

No idea what age you are but if you’re there on Thursday and you’re looking for girls in their mid 20s head to Murray Hill / Kips Bay area. Will be crawling with people getting absolutely rat arsed after work for St. Patty’s Day.

1 Like

I really hope your being sarcastic there lad

Would recommend going out to Ellis Island if you’ve a few hours some day.

1 Like

This place will end me. Followed advice and ignored warnings on here. Got the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Ground Zero in yesterday but ended up going full roaster and was off my tits buck-lepping around Times Square at 5 this morning. Will have to mind myself tonight to get through tomorrow.

Some city though.

3 Likes

I am going to NYC at the end of April for a few days. Looking forward to it now.

1 Like

Times Square. The worst place on earth.

1 Like

@Raylan, if you’re around Madison Square Gardens, there’s an Irish Pub couple of minutes away called Maggie Reillys on 9th Avenue.

Good spot for a bottle of Heineken during the day plus the owners from Kilkee, and some man to talk hurling.

1 Like

Holy fuck. A twee Irish pub, a bottle of Heineken and hurling talk with some mouthy prick from west Clare.

16 Likes

I enjoyed the banter pal for the 2 hours that I was there, you appreciate these things more when your surrounded by weirdo Yanks I found anyway.

He wouldn’t stop talking about Ger Loughnane and Ciaran Carey, He was an alright sort.

Worse than New Ross or Athy?

3 Likes

Don’t be explaining yourself to Emma Louise, pal. Do your own thing.

2 Likes

I suppose you had your limerick jersey on.

1 Like

jesus, the worst kind of roaster, the kind who actively seeks out an Irish pub in one of the great cities of the world to go drinking in

7 Likes

Walking round New York telling his missus that it’s every bit as good as kilkee.
You be ashamed of your life to see the like of him abroad.

2 Likes

what the fuck is wrong with some fellas? they are just roaster to the bone

1 Like

I hate these roasters who on the odd occasion they are allowed to leave Ireland all they do want to do is to get to the nearest Irish bar to talk to another clown from Ireland. I get out of Ireland so i don’t have to encounter Irish people for a week or two weeks, whatever it is.

6 Likes

You’re filled with hate ever since the initial excitement of receiving a couple of matches on Tinder never amounted to anything for you.

At least you could always depend on your mini-rolls not to let you down.

’ Ah the best craic we had in New York that time was with a gas barman from kilkee, mighty man to talk hurling with, and the bottles of Heineken were top class’

:grin:

3 Likes