Liverpool Football Club - 2020/2021

For wages it seems. They’re European half-pints with the likes of United and Porto in terms of success.

Pellegerini was still Man City manager for that 2016 Leicester title winning season. Vardy gave Pep’s City a torrid time the following December alright.

In terms of statute Juve are one of the biggest clubs in the world.

1 Like

Up there with Benfica, Porto and Forest. Even United have more than them. :grinning: :grinning:

I take it you don’t really know much about football.

You still agitating for Coach Ole and Sean Dyche to be sacked?

1 Like

He took a wrong turn alright. Along with a senior legal eagle who wasn’t his partner allegedly.

I know Notts Forest and Juve have the same number of Europen Cups.

Oh Christ that’s surely worthy of another rebrand. Between Conte and the below.

@BruidheanChaorthainn is going to be all over @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy like a rash over this. Turns out that it wasn’t the dastardly scousers who were agitating for Coach Ole to be sacked afterall. It was actually @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy.

Is Drinkwater a bender?

Hmm. Not sure this stacks up.

Absolute bullshit. They were doing grand at home until recently with no fans.

It’s Klopp’s mental breakdown is the issue

1 Like

He seems to be very annoyed that teams try to win games against him. It’s bizzare.

1 Like

A lady. In a very compromising situation if true.

That fella in the turban beside the dugout in Trafford used to be on Ole’s case the whole time.

2 Likes

1 Like

Juventus are a poor man’s Monaco at this stage

No their form there for around a year was the best ever in football id say. I’d imagine no team ever had a greater win percentage over the course of 40 or 50 games at the top level.