Next Republic of Ireland Manager

@Corksfinedtboy called it and called it early.

1 Like

Owen Coyle lads while we’re all talking shite…

1 Like

Whats that French fella Claude who was at Leicester and Southampton at? They were both very well organised. He is probably somewhere far away and sandy filling his wheelbarrow.

I’m not remotely winding here when I suggest that the FAI may well approach Bob Bradley.

Has managed at the World Cup reasonably successfully.
Has managed in the Premier League.
Currently managing in Norway where he failed to prevent Stabaek being relegated to the second division after being appointed in September.

1 Like

Eileen Gleeson. The WNT are anally gouging the North here.

2 Likes

Puel.

1 Like

Incorrect. We wont win a World Cup with anyone else

What’s Ralf Hassenhüttl at these days?

2 Likes

Big Sam would be an outstanding choice.

6 wins from 6 and a most un-Irish +18 goal difference

1 Like

Joe kinnear should be in the mix

If not him then Iain Dowey

Is there a likely timeframe of when this is decided? I don’t think they’re in any rush to have to make a decision until spring if necessary, and maybe see if anyone else good becomes available. A lot of the main candidates listed are unappealing. I still think Poyet would be a great appointment, we need someone with a track record of over achieving IMO, and preferably in international sphere. That also brings in someone like Chris Coleman as a long shot. Carsley should be no.1 choice if he’ll take it. On Poyet, Greece have two play off games in March against two Micky mouse teams so he has a right chance of bringing a poor Greek side to the Euros. I think he has something like Albania/Luxembourg to get past to make it.

Albania have already qualified. Second Euros appearance in three for them now. They were at Euro 2016 as well. They have Kazakhstan in the semi’s and then Georgia or Luxembourg. The Kazakhs and Georgians are decent enough these days but you’d still fancy Greece to sneak through.

Luxembourg are in the play-offs???
Fuck Spock x 100.

6 Likes

David O’Leary could be the outstanding candidate here yet.

What’s Jean Tigana up to these days?

1 Like

David was photographed in Dublin today sinking pints. A great man to do it with the kids.

The Wire Roland Brice GIF

Roy Hodgson should be first choice next summer.

@Piles_Hussain has great work done over