Next Republic of Ireland Manager

Heard it. She’s some dose that wan.

She hasn’t a fucking breeze

1 Like

https://twitter.com/seidodge/status/1759695723233194111?s=46

1 Like

Delighted Coleman is out of the running. A dinosaur like Crapatoni and McCarthy

Chris is an astute lad.

@Perez2017 appears to be the exact sort of Kenny’s Kids/Newstalk Generation stereotype I was talking about earlier.

I hope we make a progressive appointment who gets us playing the right way. We need to break away from our obsession with english football and look to the continent.

I’m starting to think this is the fella behind those Kenny’s kids Twitter accounts

Edit

Beaten to it by 10 minutes

Wait and see, Lawal will be a star.

Winning is all that matters

Why are you so in thrall to the English game?

There’ll be a ‘Lennon’s Lemmings’ account after we lose his first three games in charge.

1 Like

Neil’s Nippers

1 Like

Carsley reportedly OUT of the running

The cosmic ballet goes on

Premier League Sam GIF by Play Sports

6 Likes

Jesse Marsch would have us purring

What’s the right way?

Some shambles even for the FAI.

One thing I don’t understand is why so many folk are saying the Eire post is an unattractive job. Granted we may not have the most gifted set of players available to us but there are definitely things that may temp a coach…….

• You’re almost guaranteed a sellout 50k attendance for most home qualifiers. Even for bog standard friendlies you get 30k coming.
  • You get to work with decent up and coming players like Ferguson, Ogbene, Omobamadele, Kelleher, Collins, Moran.
  • International jobs are not anywhere near as demanding as club work, so more spare time to spend with the family.
  • Expectation will be low to start with, so there’s less pressure attached than to other potential job vancancies in the market.
4 Likes

Announce Big Sam! Ive the big sams saplings x page ready

2 Likes