Next Republic of Ireland Manager

Rafa.

6 Likes

Did you see him on sky last night… he was explaining his red bull tactics… confusing as fuck… no thanks

Capello.

The Shay Given comments make sense so.

Fixed that for you

2 Likes

O’Shea the new favourite.

Fire up the @Johnsjuveniles Twitter account

5 Likes

This is like the time Cheddar set up a selection committee to find a new Laois Manager and ended up selecting himself as no one else would take it.

5 Likes

Sometimes the organisers of the raffle actually win the raffle

8 Likes

Johns brother trains our local U8 team. He could find himself on the backroom team yet the way this is working out.

I’d well believe that the FAI were about to appoint Chris Coleman but backed out after reading the YBIG forum to gauge “reaction”. The YBIG posters seem to believe that Coleman is the devil and Carsley is some sort of Guardiola figure.

I’m convinced had former YBIG poster sid waddell not been banned from that forum in 2021 for making a joke about another poster’s gambling addiction, he would have been there to change the tone of discussion to being pro-Chris Coleman, and Scotty Canham’s brother and the other faceless English twat would have looked at this and appointed Coleman on the back of that.

Instead the Kenny’s Kids/Newstalk Generation held sway and backed out of appointing Coleman on the strength of some deluded fuckwits who demanded a “progressive” “philosophy” which would have Ireland winning the 2026 World Cup with a team of players who are currently either 18 years old or play in the League Of Ireland, playing like Barcelona 2011.

Sliding doors.

2 Likes

Christ above, they are really grasping at straws now

Ollie Horgan is the man no one has mentioned. Would be box office

1 Like

Might send on my CV altogether

Robbie Keane would surely be a fairly strong contender at this stage in more normal times. Topped their Europa Conference League group and level on points with 3 in a row winners Maccabi Haifa

He’s probably still on the payroll

The FAI would have Paul Murphy and Richard Boyd Barrett marching on Abbotstown.

The footix who wouldn’t cross the road to support their local sides don’t deserve to have Oliver leading this country to guaranteed major tournaments and the odd piece of silverware.

2 Likes
It’s time for Big Sam
  • Yes!
  • No - I am a dolt
0 voters

Brendan Rodgers will be available in summer i’d imagine. Said his biggest ambition when he was starting off at Swansea was to manage Ireland. Time to come home Brendan.

A quisling. Considers himself British.

1 Like