Next Republic of Ireland Manager

I’d imagine them battering us off the park and ripping us a new arsehole tactically would be part of it too. Anyway…

A haon, a dó, a haon dó trí…
‘Shoes off, for the latin man…
Shoes off…’

Cc @Diabhal

1 Like

Like a proud parent here when their daughter bursts through the door with a C2 i gnáth leibhéal Gaeilge. Great work!

1 Like

You wont see it again. Its a pain in the hole on the phone…

A dog with a mallet up it’s hole could have guided a halfway competent international side to victory over Kenny’s Ireland.

2 Likes

Shoes oooooffffff, for the mallet-holed dog,
Shoes ooofff…

Jesus Christ, Sheasy’s had Picture This into the hotel to sing a few tunes for the lads tonight. A cringe clip posted on the FAI’s socials.

1 Like

Jesus. The wexford in you is poison. Cant let a fella from waterford get a break for one minute…

We’ve always been at our best when there was a sing song in camp.

Andy Reid was exiled for 5 years he was so bad on the guitar

5 Likes

The big news here is @Bandage keeping an eye on the FAI’s social media content machine

1 Like

He still has an interest in how their excess project financing is being spent

1 Like

So bad on the guitar, so good on the buffet bar.

I follow the socials of all teams/clubs I like - Ireland, Celtic, Wexford FC, Wexford GAA, Faythe Harriers, Sarsfields, Raheny GAA, Raheny Shamrock Athletic Club, Athletics Ireland & so on. Is this CONTROVERSIAL in the year of Our Lord 2024?

Not at all; you do you buddy

1 Like

Thank you StoneCold.

Willy Sagnol is now 6/4. Gus is 3/1

Gus has the small matter of a Euro 2024 play-off semi-final against Kazakhstan tonight. Georgia currently leading 2-0 against Luxembourg in the other semi-final.

Dan is seething the FAI didn’t publicly announce months ago that Carsley is OUT

https://x.com/offtheball/status/1770691824765571118?s=46&t=pBoz6vwJNpAFZhshXLNoZg

1 Like

Very impressive as Luxembourg are notoriously hard to beat these days

The Luxembourg manager could be free now?