Non-Irish Murders

:rolleyes:

Art,
why do you think that Mac has a “hook nose” based on his internet postings?
It is well documented that he is infertile but he as much as admitted that himself , however this “hook nose” thing is a bit silly if you dont have some pictoral evidence and is not a nice thing to be spreading

[quote=“mickee321, post: 739748, member: 367”]Art,
why do you think that Mac has a “hook nose” based on his internet postings?
It is well documented that he is infertile but he as much as admitted that himself , however this “hook nose” thing is a bit silly if you dont have some pictoral evidence[/quote]

ive met the hook nosed cunt

you too you inbred retard

Mac is a stand up guy and attractive enough to snag a beautiful lady.

Can you say the same, Arthur?

Apparently, remand was used freely by the state against black people during apartheid in SA and since the country got rid of apartheid, it has been extremely difficult to keep anyone on remand and bail is regularly set even for murder, Just in case any of you were wondering why its taking 3 days so far for a bail hearing.

Also, although it is a resource rich country with lots of first world infrastructure, it is almost as corrupt as Ireland down there and I’d say there is an extremely high chance that this case will collapse through a mixture of ineptitude and corruption and Oscar will walk away a free man.

You think Ireland is corrupt?
Ireland is a nation of virtue compared to the likes of South Africa

By the way Art, you have a big, outraged, rant at me over a harmless gay joke the other day, while you’re posting this shite? Especially about a fellow countyman and relatively decent bloke like Mac? You’re the one acting like a retard.

do you meet many people that you befriend on internet forums?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 739769, member: 181”]You think Ireland is corrupt?
Ireland is a nation of virtue compared to the likes of South Africa[/quote]
Ray Burke? Charlie Haughey? Bertie Ahern? The Healy Raes? We are going to vote their party into power in the next general election my friend. I’ve been to South Africa a bit with work-beautiful country but corrupt as we are unfortunately.

what are you talking about you fool, with you’re “ive been there” shit
healy rae, haughey , etc. are simpletons that we understand to be corrupt , and yes in irish society they are corrupt and so what, they all got away with it didnt they
In countries like south africa the carry on of people like them would be seen as normal enough behaviour for a polititian or regular state employee and wouldnt even figure on the corruptness scale and people wouldnt even give two shits about it as its generally par for the course.

at least in ireland you have a police force and judicial system that you can relatively have some faith in and there is some semblance of law and order… in SA your idea of what is “corrupt” is the least of your fucking worries

[quote=“mickee321, post: 739781, member: 367”]what are you talking about you fool, with you’re “ive been there” shit
healy rae, haughey , etc. are simpletons that we understand to be corrupt , and yes in irish society they are corrupt and so what, they all got away with it didnt they
In countries like south africa the carry on of people like them would be seen as normal enough behaviour for a polititian or regular state employee and wouldnt even figure on the corruptness scale and people wouldnt even give two shits about it as its generally par for the course.

at least in ireland you have a police force and judicial system that you can relatively have some faith in and there is some semblance of law and order… in SA your idea of what is “corrupt” is the least of your fucking worries[/quote]
Sorry I don’t quite get you there mickee-you call me a fool and then agree that our politicians are corrupt, that we know and accept that and vote them back into power on a regular basis but our society is not corrupt. Is it the same police force you’re talking about that we accept that if you know a policeman then he will get you off driving fines, etc? Is it the same judicial system that allow sex attackers off if they are wealthy and pay compensation to the victim even if the victim didn’t ask for that? The same judicial system where a select circle of solicitors become multi, multi millionaires on the back of “tribunals” that nothing happens as a result of?

It was a tongue in cheek comment that we are more corrupt than South Africa, the murder, rape and AIDS capital of the world, but we are corrupt.

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 739803, member: 1537”]Sorry I don’t quite get you there mickee-you call me a fool and then agree that our politicians are corrupt, that we know and accept that and vote them back into power on a regular basis but our society is not corrupt. Is it the same police force you’re talking about that we accept that if you know a policeman then he will get you off driving fines, etc? Is it the same judicial system that allow sex attackers off if they are wealthy and pay compensation to the victim even if the victim didn’t ask for that? The same judicial system where a select circle of solicitors become multi, multi millionaires on the back of “tribunals” that nothing happens as a result of?

It was a tongue in cheek comment that we are more corrupt than South Africa, the murder, rape and AIDS capital of the world, but we are corrupt.[/quote]

Name one country that isn’t corrupt?

http://www.superturbodiesel.com/std/attachment.php?aid=3012

If you remember the president of Petoria took advantage of his subjects and ruled with an Iron Fist

Indeed, but it wasn’t against the law in that country, rather it was the law so in that you can’t really define it as ‘corruption’ under the legislation of that country.

I’ll admit my knowledge of Petoria law isn’t what it should be

[quote=“Horsebox, post: 739803, member: 1537”]Sorry I don’t quite get you there mickee-you call me a fool and then agree that our politicians are corrupt, that we know and accept that and vote them back into power on a regular basis but our society is not corrupt. Is it the same police force you’re talking about that we accept that if you know a policeman then he will get you off driving fines, etc? Is it the same judicial system that allow sex attackers off if they are wealthy and pay compensation to the victim even if the victim didn’t ask for that? The same judicial system where a select circle of solicitors become multi, multi millionaires on the back of “tribunals” that nothing happens as a result of?

It was a tongue in cheek comment that we are more corrupt than South Africa, the murder, rape and AIDS capital of the world, but we are corrupt.[/quote]

yeah there is corruption in irish society i know that, buts its completely irrelevant to what is going on in SA,
What has corruption in irish life got to do with what is going on in SA,? nothing,

Well you could probably find instances of corruption in every country if you looked hard enough Julio but I think it is far more widely ingrained and accepted in Ireland than in most other western European countries. We aren’t far off the dagos and the wops when it comes to corruption and that is not a good thing if you ask me.