Non-Irish Murders

Last time I was out there a govt minister was done for embezzling about three million rand iirc. His quote to the waiting reporters on the courthouse steps was " I didn’t struggle for all those years in the ANC to be poor" . I would argue that this is a significantly more honest position than any of our own mob have ever taken.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/306532253037649920/photo/1

daily star reporting reeva was knocked up, would explain the baseball bat but the cops are still missing the mini mars and a coathanger

[quote=“artfoley, post: 741872, member: 179”]https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/306532253037649920/photo/1

daily star reporting reeva was knocked up, would explain the baseball bat but the cops are still missing the mini mars and a coathanger[/quote]
I may be naive here but is mini mars a typo? Not familiar with all the workings of abortion but a fun size Mars bar sounds like it would add little to the process.

bait: put the mini mars on the hook of the hanger and when you feel a bite yank it out and you’d normally stomp on it but obviously pistorious used a bat and went clubbing

Ah right. Seems flawless. Is a mini Mars the size you get in Celebrations? Is that their official name?

With his ridiculous excuses I feel Oscar is giving a Twix to the judicial process.

http://media.agriculturesource.com/product/imgage/Agriculture&Food/2011122917/ee381717f2826e6914f796a49985347b.jpg

They look like fun size?

wasnt fun for reeva !! but yes, mini mars and funsize are one and the same

Seems lawless to me

Sad to see Pistorius has been forced to sell his racehorses in the last few days. :frowning:

Of course this cunt would be part of the horsey set.

Any chance the horsey set could refrain from shooting their animals and send them on to Oscar next time one of them breaks a leg?

Hard to give Oscar a leg up.

Oscar Pistorius’s murder trial will be televised :clap:

PADDY POWER look poised to court further controversy after offering odds about a guilty verdict for Oscar Pistorius, the gold medal-winning Paralympian who is accused of the murder of his girlfriend last year.

Pistorius, one of the world’s most recognisable sportsmen, is alleged to have fatally shot Reeva Steenkamp at his home on Valentine’s Day in February 2013. He is on bail awaiting trial in March.

Never shy of exploiting a betting opportunity, Paddy Power are offering odds of 2-5 on a not guilty verdict for the athlete known as Bladerunner because of the prosthetic blades he wears on each leg for races. A guilty verdict is offered at 7-4.

[quote=“thedancingbaby, post: 909672, member: 48”]

Pistorius, one of the world’s most recognisable sportsmen[/quote]

Would many people outside of South Africa really recognise Oscar if he was wearing a pair of long pants?

Surprised there was nothing about this Joanne Dennehy female serial killer from UK who was sentenced yesterday. The background is she murdered three men in the space of a week last year, before attacking and stabbing two other men at random who escaped. One of the men she murdered was her landlord who had been shagging her. After murdering him she put him in a black sequin dress and dumped his body in a ditch “in a sexual pose as a final act of humiliation.”

Seems she was right craic in the courtroom when sentenced to life without parole. She caught her bare stomach and was sort of moving it up and down at the gallery as if in a sexy pose, laughed throughout proceedings, at one stage shouted out “at least i’m not fat or black”. :smiley:

She wore a pink Adidas vest top in the dock, is this like a man wearing a sort of wife beater top? She’s a rough bit of stuff, i was looking up pictures of her there but don’t know how to put pictures up here, maybe someone can.

Mad bitch