Non-Irish Murders

1 Like

Woah, woah woah.

Woah.

Lets not jump to conclusions here mr jumpy conclusioner.

1 Like

that case in the UK is absolutely gut wrenching: a pregnant mother and her 2 kids and another child on a sleepover all murdered. theyve arrested the boyfriend.

the evil cunt that did it should be hung drawn and qurtered

5 Likes

Unfortunately, doesn’t look like this will be an isolated incident. Women are no longer safe to walk alone in London in 2021. Vile.

Was reading a bit of it today.

As a cop he was in the covid compliance team, and she was coming from a dinner at a friend’s house in breach of lockdown. He used his police gear to stage a false arrest and bundle her into a car he had rented specifically for the job. Then raped and murdered her, burnt the body before burying the remains.

You’d have to wonder if it was his first time doing it.

Horrific. Imagine when she realised he meant to do her harm and she’s handcuffed in back of car.

True. It’s a dangerous place.

Equally the rates of domestic violence in Australia suggest women are not safe in their own homes.

1 Like

That’s so well-written, and utterly heart-rending

1 Like

It’s heartbreaking. It must be a particularly awful grief. There was no reason for her to die and her last moments must torture her mother.

Strange shoehorn in a Murder thread.

You should be more concerned about the under-reporting of domestic violence in your own country. A country that lived in fear of the Catholic church and what Maureen down the road would say about Patricia’s black eye.

1 Like

Dunno if I’m misreading it, and I hope I am, but your comment comes across in a weird way. It’s as though the covid shit-chat of oz you’ve had to wear is bleeding into here and theres a score to be won in putting down London?

2 Likes

There’s every likelihood you’re jumping the gun, Leo.

1 Like

That does seem exactly what has happened to me too.

Scoring points off a particularly horrible murder is slightly deranged.

1 Like

Just awful.

Thats very irresponsible of her all the same.