Non-Irish Murders

Me. Always.

What burglar breaks in and heads to the jacks for a piss? In my experience a burglar in this situation will micturate anywhere but the jacks.

Wow

A cat burglar likes to mark out their territory.

Seems entirely reasonable that it was too dark to notice his bird wasn’t in the bed beside him. Obviously it wasn’t too dark to find his legs and his gun though.

Just like Elvis.

You haven’t had your end away in a while Bandage, have you?

How long would it take to put your legs on?

Does he have normal walking around legs or was he trying to kick down the door with those springy things?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc7/c85.25.311.311/s160x160/387755_375271549213611_628783843_n.jpg

fair enough,
also its reasonable that he didnt want to wake his girlfiend so he waited until after putting 4 bullets thru the bathroom door before looking in the bed to wake her, all in all he seems a pretty stand up guy

[quote=“mickee321, post: 739270, member: 367”]fair enough,
also its reasonable that he didnt want to wake his girlfiend so he waited until after putting 4 bullets thru the bathroom door before looking in the bed to wake her, all in all he seems a pretty stand up guy[/quote]

:smiley:

Prosecutor/Lead investigator type chap has claimed preliminary investigations conclude shooter was INSIDE bathroom.

Whatever the outcome of this trial one thing that is certain is that Pistorious’ legacy is in tatters.

So the real story is.

They got in a row.
He lost the plot with her because she called him stumpy, even though she knew how much he hated it.
She locks herself in the bathroom.
He smashes the door in with the bat and gives her a couple of belts and kills her.
Thinks fuck this looks bad. How am I going to get away with this?
Ah I know, this is SA the place is full of thieves.
Goes back and gets the gun and shoots her as he couldn’t say he hit the thief with the bat as it’s not very plausible he wouldn’t have recognised her.

Case solved

[quote=“Rocko, post: 739161, member: 1”]Here’s a handy map of the relevant rooms.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2013/02/19/oscar-sub-v2-2.jpg[/quote]

I’d really like to see where the balcony is in relation the bathroom.

His legs I see were in tatters years ago, that’s why the parents had them chopped off.

His story is fucking gas. They found testosterone in his room as well along with syringes so it looks like he’s a doper too.

His big mistake was in not committing suicide. Then he’d still be a hero.

I can’t see an achilles heel in the Pistorius defence.

Where was Lance Armstrong at the time?