Non-Irish Murders

Pistorious will never go to heaven. He has no sole.

FFS Sid!

HBV will be on in a minute so…

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The legs have been taken out from under the prosecution in this morning’s proceedings – [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Witnesses were 600 meters away[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]No inconsistencies in Pistourius’ version according to the police[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The testosterone “found” was a actually a legal herbal remedy [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]These lads need to up their game or he is likely to walk.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[quote=“Bugsy Malone, post: 739331, member: 1577”][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The legs have been taken out from under the prosecution in this morning’s proceedings – [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]These lads need to up their game or he is likely to walk.[/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

Now that would be impressive.

They were cross examining officers today not witnesses so the witness had no chance to respond to the allegations that they could have heard the screams from anywhere.
They don’t know whether the testorone is actually a herbal remedy as they haven’t tested it yet.

Surely the cops are keeping something back as this is only a bail hearing

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 739357, member: 332”]Now that would be impressive.

[/quote]
Why? He can run, surely he can walk?

Spring bouncing is not running.

Fair point. In the same was as golf is not a sport. I hear ya.

That there was a cricket bat involved puts a whole new spin on proceedings. If Pistorious was so paranoid about intruders he should have had a night watchman. He’s still on a sticky wicket as far as I’m concerned.

fucksake, you even had the obvious ‘stumps’ to throw in there. I’d have expected better (or worse, depending on your viewpoint) sid.

Bail’s off for Oscar.

way to steal my cricket analogies from a few pages back

I stole nothing. Stop trying to associate yourself with my superior punning.

evidence of sids thievery

Sidney plagiarising other people’s posts again:rolleyes:

So we’re in agreement I didn’t steal anything. Thanks.

The “stumped” pun had already been used on the forum by the way - you are the thief and the plagiarist Fooley :mad::mad::mad:

well, well, well…

[quote=“Sidney, post: 739408, member: 183”]So we’re in agreement I didn’t steal anything. Thanks.

The “stumped” pun had already been used on the forum by the way - you are the thief and the plagiarist Fooley :mad::mad::mad:[/quote]

nothing better than a bit of righteous indignation from a cornered thief. bandage’s stumped clearly was in relation pistorious’ legs or lack there of whereas mine was a clear cricket analogy which you clearly klepped either from here or p.ie where i posted
http://www.politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/206127-oscar-pistorius-south-african-paralympian-involved-fatal-shooting-incident-32.html#post6431563

[QUOTE=artfoley56;6431563]pistorious on sticky wicket after cricket bat stumps bail.

ok i think ive wrung enough cricket out of this, any more would be silly(mid off)[/QUOTE]

you thieving, klepping knacker; go work for de paper, they like your plagarising type around there

Fuck off Foley