North Korea

You come across as somebody whose feelings have been hurt over this.

Chocolate is nice because of Trump.

I canā€™t believe he doesnā€™t get the credit he so rightly deserves for this.

Can you give us an idea of the numbers of Sourh and North Koreans living in New Malden and who has carried out polling on them in such a short timeframe? Surely they would have been too busy worling in sweatshops to send currency back to the dear leader to have time for such frivolity?

around 20,000 in total

These snowlfake types are too thick and become too entrenched in their idiotic positions, they lack any level of critical thinking, Trump has used Nixonā€™s madman approach and it has worked

They only see being nicey nice as the approach. It leads to this sort of shit.

where is that sneary little twerp @Watch_The_Break now, doesnt he always have a link to an article that nobody ever opens or a Simpsons meme followed by a smiley every time Trump goes outside the box.
no sign of him today.

'Tis gas all the same to see Little Timmy so ecstatic at Trump caving in entirely to the North Koreans and agreeing to meet with no preconditions, when he tried so hard to denigrate Obamaā€™s olive branch to Cuba and the Iran deal, which Trump has done his best to undermine.

Itā€™s almost like he hasnā€™t a clue what heā€™s talking about.

There are a lot of hurt feelings among the Trumptards here this morning.

If HRC had won that election there would have been mayhem

Iā€™m listening to the radio here and they are full of praise for President Trump

Tim does have a clue what heā€™s talking about. He presents well thought out and structured arguments. I donā€™t agree with a word of it, but Iā€™d respect his position as I donā€™t think he buys into the populist billshit and would be as disgusted as the rest of us at the racism, misogyny and proud stupidity of this administration
Heā€™s concentrating on results and trying to put a right wing narrative on it. Fair enough.
The rest of them, little boys creaming themselves that someone in power is validating their own disgusting prejudices and hatred.

1 Like

Trump put the fear of god into rocketman and dragged him to the table

The tweet where Trump spelled out to Jong Un that he had a bigger button than him and that his actually worked scared the bejaysus out of him.

He really hasnā€™t.

Heā€™s an articulate fool with no ability to construct a post which strays outside the box of the partisan Ā® defending persona heā€™s decided to adopt on this forum.

Given that Trump and the Republicans have decided to take stupidity, kleptocracy and outright lying to a new and unprecedented level, they utterly destroy the credibility of anybody who decides to take the stance Timmy has taken, as to defend the regime, you have to defend those things.

he gets the job done. and that drives the losers demented.

1 Like

Itā€™s a results business. Trump had the acumen and cunning to send rocket man packing

2 Likes

The American Economy is booming and North Korea have been put in their place, President Trump is doing a great job

I didnā€™t.

I pointed out what Cuba was. Cuba is an unimportant country geopolitically which elements of the US are still bitter about, hence the delay. In the grand scheme of things, it was quite unimportant. If he had really delivered meaningful change, we would have seen Democratic elections there and not the persistence of one family rule.

On Iran. I have given him credit and would agree the Republicans shouting at him was partisan nonsense. Iā€™m also not a fan of Trump moving back towards Saudi Arabia and breaking that election promise. The deal with Iran was fundamentally flawed though and there wasnā€™t any real and meaningful recalibration of US support in the Middle East.

Overall though, itā€™s a poor legacy. ā€œStrategic patienceā€ was a crock of shit which mostly amounted to kicking the can down the road while trying to be nice. Except he also intervened at times, including in Libya, which was just more messy interference in the region. At least Bush had a stated strategy.

Obama laughed at Romney in 2012 about Russia. It is embarrassing to look back on.

We are yet to see the full impact of Trumpā€™s foreign policy but he deserves credit here.

The only person who is upset is yourself. I actually think youā€™d prefer war here or greater nuclear proliferation, just so your team can win.

Iā€™m not a bit upset, Timmy. I actually happen to think itā€™s quite good that the presidents of North Korea and the US will talk to each other.

You clearly are upset, hence your bleating earlier about people not giving Trump credit.

But hereā€™s the thing. Credit for what?

Trump has played no role whatsoever in this bar accepting a meeting with Kim with no preconditions. All the legwork has been done by South Korea and to a lesser extent China. Trump has violated his own ā€œred linesā€ and itā€™s a monumental and hilarious backtrack on his part. All the bluster has been shown up for the nonsense it is. Kim is quite obviously the one who has got what he wanted here - far from being the madman he wants others to think him as, he has played his cards very well and used a clear strategy to gain the upper hand over Trump. Trump on the other hand has no strategy.

You canā€™t have it both ways about Cuba. On the one hand you talk about how Cuba is an unimportant country, and then on the other, you denigrate Obama for not delivering ā€œmeaningful changeā€. Obama was under no obligation to ā€œdeliverā€ anything as regards Cuba - itā€™s not in his gift to decide how Cuba runs itself. He only had to improve relations with them and he did that.

Trump has ruined these relations again, as he has with Iran. Thatā€™s not an achievement, itā€™s a serious black mark against him.

And then, on the one hand you point admiringly to Romney warning about Russia and criticise Obama, yet you neglect to mention that Obama implemented sanctions against Russia in 2014 and 2016 and that Trump is in Russiaā€™s pocket!

Under Trump, Russia is effectively running the White House and used their influence to veto Romney as Secretary of State! :grin:

You couldnā€™t make it up.

Deary me. This is what Iā€™ve reduced you to.

Fantastic, we donā€™t need to go any further then. Thanks for admitting that.

1 Like

Comedic.

For yonks all the Trumptards have been blustering for war with North Korea and never once said they wanted talks.

And now that talks are scheduled, and on Kimā€™s terms, not Trumpā€™s letā€™s remember, they backtrack spectacularly, just so they can be seen to be agreement with Trump.

When one idiot in the White House jumps, the idiots here say ā€œhow high?!ā€

Itā€™s fascinating to watch.