North Korea

Whats going on in the world or US that North Korea is a distraction for? I’ve not heard anyone mention gun laws in a while.

Norin’s lost half a dozen laptops and a couple of hard drives.

And funnily enough the stuff that was handed over produced o evidence of conspiracy against McCabe.

Funny how gun laws are a world issue but nuclear weapons are a distraction.

:rollseyes:

2 Likes

You should offer your services to the trump administration

Rocket man wants to keep his rockets. Says it’s a deal breaker. Trump will look like some mug after all his clapping himself on the back. His celebrations without anything signed would have led you to believe it was a done deal.

Everything is under control.

Hardly. Pretty fucking stupid for them to go ahead with wargames while the dear leader is making nice.

Whos going ahead with the wargames? The US?

1 Like

Yes and the South Koreans

The Summit is off guys. Put the Nobel prize back in the press.

Lolzers

Kim has done the dotard up like a kipper.

1 Like

President Donald J. Trump: “You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.” :joy::clap::clap:

Kim is a shoo-in for Time Magazine Person of the Year.

A proper statesman.

Two statesmen, President Trump and Chairman Kim. Peace has been brokered in the Korean Peninsula to end 65 years of hostility.

2 Likes

The lefty headbangers probably went to bed last night hoping nuclear war would be declared overnight just so they could lambaste Trump in heaven.

Thank God for clear minded leadership.

7 Likes

I hope to god they don’t play each other in a round of golf like president Trump usually does with his associates.

1 Like

Why? Whats happened exactly?

Has the news not reached Australia yet? You really are behind the times down there.

1 Like

Fisty would have been drooling if Obama had such a diplomatic coup.

1 Like