Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

They are all the same

The amercian thick cunts

No, you change your opinion as the facts change. This is the most dynamic US primary season in living memory, if not in history. I still think the Republicans have a chance to stop Trump, but they are running out of time. The biggest problem is there is no viable alternative candidate that is building any momentum. When you see Romney out campaigning against Trump it shows how desperate they are.

Louis Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, Rod Blagojevich. I do think the Bill Ayers connection was overblown, but the other 3 were swept under the carpet by Obama supporters. Debatable whether any other candidate could have survived them.

Romney puts the boot in on Trump, hitting him on every conceivable topic. Will be interesting to see if it has any impact.

1 Like

The debates will be an interesting challenge for Hillary. Bush II was an clueless fuckwit back in 1999 and Gore never punished him for it. He let too many of the debates end inconclusively rather than appear arrogant in schooling Bush on policy, and he let Bush into the race.

Itā€™s a similar task that Hillary faces. Trump couldnā€™t know less about policy but thatā€™s part of his outsider appeal. In exposing his complete lack of detailed knowledge on every issue Clinton might only reinforce her image as a career crony politician and make Trump seem like even more of a revolutionary figure. Heā€™ll give simple ā€˜common senseā€™ answers against which evidence isnā€™t even a useful weapon.

1 Like

ā€œWell when events change, I change my mind. What do you do?ā€
Nobel Prize winning economist, Paul Samuelson

1 Like

Labane, is she destined to get the vote off every woman in the country purely to see a woman president? Like Mary Robinson did.

Well, she will definitely get more votes from women than Trump! Itā€™s not like voting for president of Ireland though which seems mostly personality based, in that women with strong Republican leanings would never vote for Hillary or any Democrat. The Republicans are totally out of touch on social issues, still fighting battles that were lost long ago. The interesting thing about Trump is he can break with that ā€œconservativeā€ message and be more liberal on social issues, and has a fairly liberal background to pull it off. There is a real schism now within the Republican party, Trumpā€™s trump card (with apologies to @Sidney, the king of puns) is that those leading the fight against him (Romney, McCain) lost elections so he can easily paint them as the failure wing of Republicans. Itā€™s fascinating stuff, but this was always going to happen once the Repubs allowed the Tea Party gain such power and set the agenda.

3 Likes

Clinton will have the black vote, the Latino vote and the female vote sewn up.

Game over.

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be great to have Big Willie back in the big house.

@Nembo_Kid @glasagusban @carryharry @ChocolateMice

1 Like

Nothing is off the table now, but surely Trump will have alienated too many independents to actually win?

All you need is a Paris style killing spree in the States and heā€™ll have a fair shot at it

Clinton can hardly be accused of being soft on terrorism though. Sheā€™s as hawkish as it gets.

Exactly she feels needs to be even more of a hawk because shes a woman,im really beginning to dislike her but if bernie doesnt start winning big shes a shoe in for the WH unless shes in jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0pO9VG1J8
I found this highly amusing,SNL nail it as usual

1 Like

I donā€™t disagree with you but a lot of yanks are uneducated right wing bigots who have in their minds sucked up too much liberal politics for too long.
Trump has got their ear. This could get interesting yet.

Dumb

Bit close to the bone for you timmy?