Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

It’s fascinating the way the imbeciles will believe anything that supports their own hatred, with no context or understanding, and frankly no desire to understand. Make America great again is hate speech but chanting faggot at a white kid is just a bit of craic. Marching for women’s rights has to be supported, even though the group has throw out all the Jews that were in the group for being Jews.

You simply couldn’t make it up.

The BBC were peddling the heavily edited video to paint the boys as the trouble makers

Yes, you should take everything I say seriously, as you might just learn something.

At least he apologized I suppose.

What about the video of them saying ‘it’s not rape if you enjoy it’?

Which “them”

The Covington kids

Ah. So you grossly exaggerated one person’s tweet. You fucking fool. It’s more back up than you usually have in fairness to you.

1 Like

How do you know it was a kid who attends Covington high school, rather than just some random asshole?

The camera pans over a group of kids, girls and boys. Covington is an all boys school, so there were obviously more than just kids from that school there.

Unsurprising that you are on the side of the femanazis, but now also defending Black Israelites. Should we add the Black Israelites to your causes?

And that’s basically all there is to it.

He’s that and then some.

A white identity politics warrior. You couldn’t make it up.

Strange one, and a perfect example of how polarized america has become. The clip was immediately jumped on, first by the radical left, now by the radical right to their own ends. The truth lies somewhere between. The kids let the mob aspect get to them and were over worked up, school chants etc. But why were they wearing maga hats? Entitled to of course but they couldn’t not expect some reaction. The native who walked into them has come out with fairly confused explanations of his motives, the four nutters from the black israelites are extremists extolling a platform, ten a penny on the national mall.

The reaction on both sides is revealing. I read a piece on deadspin earlier that was actually unhinged, ill see can i link it.

What is “wrong” with them wearing MAGA hats if they are young Republicans who support Trump?

Remember that progressive liberals regard all those who voted for Trump as racists, following the lead of HRC who called them deplorables. Who are the haters here?

All those who still support Trump are a-OK with racism.

If people still support him after…

i) the vile racist rhetoric against Mexicans and Muslims
ii) him classing actual Nazis as “very fine people”
iii) his anti-semitic tweets and regular anti-semitic dog whistles such as “America first”, “globalists” and “Soros”, as well as his pathetic reaction to the Pittsburgh ssynagogue massacre
iv) his pandering to the KKK
v) his downgrading of far right organisations as a terrorist threat
vi) the racist birther conspiracy theory which was pushed by him

…and on and on and on…

…I think it’s fair to say all those people have a racism problem, or to put another way, are racists.

I think that’s not just entirely reasonable point of view, but a statement of the bleedin’ obvious.

You’re the type of eejit who in the 1930s would have gone mad if anybody said all Nazi supporters were racist, and instead pointed to their “legitimate grievances”, whatever these imagined “legitimate grievances” are.

That you go to such lengths to be an outright shill and propagandist for Trump here says a lot about where you stand.

At the Kentucky derby, nothing. In DC at a rally they knew itd get a reaction is what im saying. They got it, not that they were in any way perturbed.

Twitter is some cesspit and it has shown up a lot of journalists and people in general to be thick cunts constantly racing to show how outraged they are and to generate clicks likes and retweets and on and on. Whoever was right or wrong in that exchange the fact that its big news for the last 4 days is an embarrassment to the country. Thankfully when you spend some time in the states you realise that the twitter freaks and outrage mobs both left and right are by and large in the minority and most people are just getting on with their lives and shaking their heads at the circus.

3 Likes

“Both sidesism”.

A classic Putin-esque morally bankrupt argument.

Good post. Same with the shrill brigade in ireland. Some people just have no purpose in life bar arguing online, twitter being the worst incarnation. The lower middle class in the states, who’s worsening conditions led in a big way to trump, have of course been ignored by the media who predicted trump would never win, as to address their concerns would be to admit their own blindspots. So instead, of course, it was all ‘Russia’

1 Like

Those who support Trump support him because of the platform he ran on.

1. Revitalize American manufacturing.
  2. Impose tariffs on countries (China) that steal IP and sell copycat products into the US market.
  3. Secure the borders.
  4. Lower taxes, especially on businesses who create jobs.
  5. Renegotiate NAFTA and the TPP.
  6. Leave Social Security alone.

That’s the platform he ran on, and will be judged on by those who voted for him. The rest of your post is just the mindless waffle of a Twittering loon.

You’re still not dealing with the racism, pal.

You’re utterly blind to it becasue you’re an “I’m alright Jack” whitey.

Racism isn’t a bug in Trump’s appeal, it’s the main feature.

You’re not allowed criticize anyone on the left, regardless of the fact they support causes they supposedly reject.

The woman’s march movement is a prime example. If you criticize their positions you are a misogynist. Never mind the fact they have become a morally reprehensible group that even the DNC has ran away from. All white people are racists, but saying Jews are the problem and expelling Jews from the group for being Jews is OK and definitely not racist. Abortion is a woman’s right up to childbirth. Louis Farrakan is their hero, who said “lazy women should just get in the damn kitchen and cook”.

Just like Corbyn supporters, it’s OK to be anti-Semitic if you are from/for the left.