November International Series

doubtful, that would be like people complaining that paul green has been dropped.

I see larry is still persisting with this wind up.

Murphy
Bowe
BOD
Dā€™Arcy
Trimble
Sexton
Stringer
Heaslip
Wallace
Ferris
MOD
DOC
Buckley
Cronin
Healy

Varley
Court
Toner
Leamy
Reddan
ROG
Earls

This lad is starting to take the piss now.

You are getting as boring as larry now. Who would you pick instead of Wallace and Murphy? The MOD alternative is obvious.

Disappointed he didnā€™t try Earls at 13, BOD at 12. Would love to see that tried out. Also very disappointed Court is out, we are playing the Argies for fuck sake, Buckley nor Healy will beat their opposites in the scrum.

Sean Oā€™Brien and Keith Earls - thought it would be fairly obvious Kev. Has Murphy even been involved with the squad before this game?

No, but that was by agreement i believe.

Earls at 15 you are saying? I would say Murphy is a better 15 than Earls at this stage, especially against the Argies who may kick alot.

SOā€™B is not ready yet, didnā€™t do well on his chance. Good man to bring on, but heā€™s gone for a different split. Leamy is coming into a bit of form, and maybe they just rate him higher and want him to keep going.

I see Jerry Holland was pushing the same point as you today in the indo about Earls/Oā€™Driscoll in the centreā€¦When Keareny was ruled out I was fairly confident Geordan Murphy would be 15, he is our best counter-attacking full back and the new rules should suit him and is a far more rounded full back than Earlsā€¦Would agree with you re Court, he is a far better scrummager than Buckley and you would feel that Buckley would be far more suited to an impact sub coming on with 20 minutes to go bulldozing into fellasā€¦

Would have had no complaints if David Wallace was dropped given that he has had a quiet few games and given his ageā€¦

That was Jason Holland, and its something talked about in Munster all the time, it was suggested to me a couple of months ago and i thought it was a good idea. Imagine how much BOD would bring him on.

Murphy is probably a better 15 alright but Murphy is the wrong side of 30 and we should be looking at other options. Earls has played plenty of times at full back for Munster and always think heā€™s done ok there.

Sean Oā€™Brien is more than ready. He had one game where he didnā€™t set the world alight and heā€™s been written off because of it. Heā€™s been Leinsters best player so far this season and at the very least should be in the 22. Iā€™d have no issues with Leamy starting ahead of him but I donā€™t know how theyā€™d set the back row up then. Wallace is 35 next July. If weā€™re trying to build a team for the world cup next year we should be looking at other options rather than starting Wallace in 3 of the 4 games.

I agree on Wallace. I just think, they donā€™t think, SOB is a 7. And he ainā€™t going to dislodge Ferris.

Iā€™m a big advocate of youth and bringing them in. Iā€™m pretty sure though heā€™ll be more involved in the new year. The step up is huge though Mac, remember that.

[quote=ā€œcaoimhaoin, post: 528789ā€]
You are getting as boring as larry now. [/quote]

What are you talking about? I thought we agreed on most matters regarding team selection. I feel betrayed

Hopefully Ireland will show more sublime picking-the-ball-up-off-the-ground skills on Sunday and light up the Aviva.

I watched the Ireland-New Zealand game earlier. Dā€™Arcy was Irelandā€™s best player - give it up larry for fuck sake. Paddy Wallace is vastly inferior to the Leinsterman.

How many of Devon, Geordan and Girvan are playing ??

some guy was on the radio was saying that some player had great ā€œball carrying skillsā€ :lol:

a sport where the ability to hold something & move forward simultaneously is seen as a sublime skill :lol:

good expose on tg4 about rogbees hun history

http://www.tg4.ie/clar/glg/index.asp

Most, but Wallace is simply not the answer. He improved immeasurably in the past 2 years, but heā€™s still not better than the other options.

Bandage - You were smoking the pipe that day if you thought Dā€™Arcy was the best player. Ferris for one was streets ahead.

Not sure why the soccer lads have a pop off rugby. I have played all 4 major sports in Ireland for some sort of decent period of time, and i found soccer by far the easiest, and the one i played to the highest level. Rugby is played with a fucking oval ball ffs. In order of difficulty;

Rugby
Football
Hurling
Soccer

Must be noted i had a hurley in my hand very young, so maybe thats why i found that easy. Anyone who doesnā€™t see the wonderful skill set the Aussies and Kiwiā€™s have at the moment is just a fuck tard with blinkers. I donā€™t expect people to like the game, thats a matter of taste, but appreciate the skills.

Ashton just made shite of himself trying to smash Matfield, Matfield barely even felt him :lol:

Fuck it he doesnt know where he is!

George Clancy really is a horrible cunt of a refā€¦wants to be centre of attentionā€¦

Have the feeling England could do a job on South Africa here, they look well up for it

Some try by samoa there.

there should be two cracking matches on this evening with NZ v wales and france V australia