November International Series

Ah it was KIB? Makes sense, i believe ya now. :smiley:

A notch or two below the likes of Fairview and Pike, the top 5 or 6 in Clare would easily hold their own in the Limerick City(district league)

He is from South East Clare but played for them as an Isolated player…

NZ are there for the taking…

Look like a team that are mentally back on the plane to New Zealand, Wales have been average enough but could still win this

Ah that was just brilliant, up through the gears and a great finish in the corner

Didn’t get my post off in time before that try but I’d be astonished if NZ lost. They’re not playing well alright but they have another gear, as they just demonstrated. Bit more hard running from them and I fancy they’ll get themselves another try or two.

Didnt think they would be taken Rocko, but they were there for it. I dislike Wales intensely though so delighted.

Who missed that penalty to touch?

You can take the boy out of Moyross…

http://www.inpho.ie/cache/inpho/94/c9/e3/5708425775385af6d78663e16ff9ae87663b56c3a6/INPHO_00474737.jpg

The Aussies making shit of the French tonight…

France look a complete shambles from the little I’ve seen of this.

Australia have 59 points on them as I write with a conversion to beak 60.

Lievremont out?

hillarious stuff-the southern hemisphere boyos are copying rugby league as much as possibe & destroying the northern hemisphere union boys

England beat the Aussies in Australia mate. They generally beat them when they play them.

meh

France were a disgrace tonight. Traille isn’t the first cousin of an outhalf. Porical the full back won’t tackle. Chabal is all mouth and no trousers. Rougerie won’t tackle either. Ffs what kind of a team is Lievremont picking.

[quote=“Fagan O, post: 528841”]
I think Pook and Hope’s call for Lievremont to go was a bit premature. I’m pretty sure New Zealand gave France a few unmerciful wallopings in 2004 and 2006 but France still beat them in the World Cup. Lievremont’s tenure has been always been about experimentation in friendly matches.

The way the draw is set up in the next World Cup they’ll likely face either England or ourselves in the quarter final with a semi final meeting with Australia awaiting the winner. They’ll still be a serious force to be reckoned with, they were shocking tonight alright but they always up it for the World Cup. These matches mean nothing.

Of course they do. They shape the opinions of both the management and the public for the next period. Don’t ever underestimate that.

Kev = declan kidneys arse masseur