November International Series

Huh? Iā€™ve been quite critical of Kidney Mac. I think the International job has dulled his eye for seeing an opportunity to changes things, and bring in new players.

Its possible he doesnā€™t trust his bosses in the IRFU as much as the ones in Munster and heā€™s watching his job more.

Huh? Iā€™ve been quite critical of Kidney Mac. I think the International job has dulled his eye for seeing an opportunity to changes things, and bring in new players.

Its possible he doesnā€™t trust his bosses in the IRFU as much as the ones in Munster and heā€™s watching his job more.

wrong thread - apologies

Fancy Ireland to win comfortably today. Cannot for the life of me understand why Court doesnā€™t hold his place and the continued denial of exposure to Mike Ross is bizarre. Buckley simply doesnā€™t deserve to play today - didnā€™t give a good account of himself the other week. While he has improved he doesnā€™t deserve to keep getting chances at the expense of others.

Having said that Iā€™m expecting a big game from Murphy and I think the combination of Stringer and Sexton has so much potential. This isnā€™t a great Argentinian side at all.

Hate to criticise my friend Ryle but 27,000 isnā€™t a good crowd in the circumstances. 40,000 would be decent.

Kev you said Wallace was a better player than Dā€™arcy ten days ago. What has changed?

The Argies calling the shots here so far.

Darcy :clap: :clap:

Lovely break from Dā€™arcy. Trimble was possibly in if he passed it but wouldnā€™t fault him too much. Struggling in the scrum already. Got away with it though

Great line from Trimble there. Hook was fairly critical of him before the game but it was obvious from his comments that he hasnā€™t noticed his improvement at all.

Yeah agree with that. We are at least moving the ball wide a bit more today. Stringer doesnā€™t just have a quick pass but his decision making is quicker too.

That was a lovely try. Great deliberate running from Bowe to draw the defenders and well executed by Healip and Ferris. Weā€™re getting good ball back every time Cronin takes it into contact.

Great start so far. Quare baltic out, wouldnt fancy being out there today. Scrum holding up relatively well and a few line breaks, keep this up and theres tryā€™s to be got here. Argies attempts at the posts v poor.

Trimble has been superb so far. Last few weeks must have been incredibly frustrating for him.

Thatā€™s two restarts Trimble has won.

Stringer is making a huge difference here. The quality of ball heā€™s getting is helpful obviously but heā€™s getting such good quick ball back because heā€™s getting it out so quickly that the Argies are constantly on the back foot and regrouping.

Would be no harm to gather in this restart now.

Dr Phil :lol:

As a former member of the A,B,C club I can confirm the ref is being very kind to us in the scrum

I agree with this as Sean Oā€™Brien was left out in similar circumstances. Sounds like Buckley has been doing well so far though? Only just turned it on now.

Dr Phil :lol:

Generous enough alright although Roncero isnā€™t making much of an effort to bind but he doesnā€™t have much to bind on as Buckley is just pointing diagonally inwards and towards the ground. Think the next scrum penalty will be Argentinaā€™s anyway.

Good half that. Ferris, Stringer, Trimble have been excellent. Healy, Cronin and Heaslip all dynamic up front and Dā€™Arcy has been very positive as well.

Credit where its due, Dā€™arcy is having a great game here. Actually the entire backline is. Stringer has been key though, great to see the lil lad back.