November International Series

Larry, i agree with a pile of what you say, but you are talking shite now, stop it. Of what is available <OD & DOC are easily the best 2 2nd rows out there. FACT.

I wish you could die, seriously, i’d like that. Cunt.

Bad form.

go cunt yourself

Bullshit

How would I achieve that?

You actually need help

alternatives?

I dunno, your from Limerick, shouldn’t be that hard to figure out.

True, to the brave and the faithful nothing is impossible.

Leo Cullen
Devin Toner
Paul O’Connell at 50% fitness
Donncha Ryan

The following should also be tried

Ed O’Donoghue
Ryan Caldwell

Thats what they say. The bitter just filter behind…

I know you feel un-appreciated in Limerick Runt, but its not Munster Rugby’s fault, seriously…

:blink:

So I was proven correct to defend D’Arcy from the bizarre attacks by larryduff?

Ok genius…

Cullen, asked not to play this series
Toner, granted, a prospect, but still green
Paulie, noy fit?!? Huh?!? Are you a tard? He can’t play.
Ryan - I actually agree, but he is playing back row now, i think he is better than Micko, always have. But we don’t have him.

So shut the fuck up you tard.

BOD taken to hospital post game, complaining of jaw pains. Suspected broken jaw. Some blow for Leinster if so given the loss of Fitzgerald and Kearney already.

:blink:

Reddan, Sexton, Berne, Darcy, McFadden, Horgan, Nacewa plus the following in reserve - Kearney eile, Conway (if not too injured from today), O’Malley - don’t think it’s as bad as it could be.

True enough Mac, but its still minus 3 Lions in one backline. Anyway just suspected so far. Knowing O Driscoll they’ll manage to call it a migraine and push him back out on the field.

With all the west Brits in the team There is more than enough of the three lions brigade involved