November International Series

Bandage I was pleased with Dā€™Arcyā€™s performance yesterday. Likewise Iā€™m sure you were very pleased with Paddy Wallaceā€™s displays against the mighty Australia and NZ Maori. This thread isnā€™t about point scoring so Iā€™ll leave it at that.

IRFU liars - prices for 2010 6 nations

2010 RBS 6 Nations Championship -

Ticket Package (Three Games): Ireland v Italy, Ireland v Wales, Ireland v Scotland

Premium ā‚¬285
Stand ā‚¬225
Terrace ā‚¬105
Schools ā‚¬30

they have not reduced prices

Thought theyā€™d only claimed to have reduced selected tickets?

I thought they had reduced everything other than the premium level?

That wasnt how I read it in yesterdays times but Iā€™m open to correction if someone wants to post the article.

IRE V SA
Zebo
Bowe
Earls
Dā€™arcy
Trimble
Sexton
Murray
Healy
Strauss :shakefist: :guns:
Ross
McCarthy
Ryan
Oā€™Mahony
Henry
Heaslip - Captain

REPS
Cronin
Kilcoyne
Bent
DOC
Henderson
Reddan
O Gara
McFadden

Have to agree with MBB, hate seeing that cunt play and another on the bench with Bent. It is a good team overall, Zebo at fullback is an interesting one. Cave can feel hard done by as well.
I know a lot of people on the forum are looking forward to this match, it is very evident in the anti rugby thread. It should make for a great occasion, Lansdowne road should be packed saturday putting soccerball to shame again.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

The SA game was not sold out apparently. Still on general sale on ticketmaster.

Whats the big deal about starting this south african chap? The Irish rugby team does not represent any one country in particular so whatā€™s the issue here? Iā€™m sure he can manage to mutter a few lines of Irelands call no bother.

Have had a cut off Ireland at 11/10 in running. South Africa look disinterested and off the pace

Bin for Peterson surely

Not a sport.

Not a series.

That was hilarious. If you look at the replay he didnā€™t give a fuck where the ball was he was just going to kill Henry. :lol:

Pienaar :lol: If he kicks this heā€™s a freak. I was wondering why he didnā€™t hit the one on the halfway earlier instead of Lambie :shakefist:

He surely won;t get it

Of course not it was 66 meters!!

56-44 SA territory. They have been very poor in possession though, Pienaar and Lambie not working well together at all, but Iā€™d fancy the Saffies to come out and win this in the 2nd half. Ireland will tire soon and SA wonā€™t keep making such poor decisions.

Did anyone watch Wales V Argentina? Was it a case that Wales were shit or being involved with the Tri Nations sides stood to Argentina

Didnā€™t see it at all, I would also be interested in the answer to that question.