November International Series

Hard to see Ireland holding out here. South Africa have lifted it a couple of notches since half time. Next score is crucial.

Earls has looked lively today. Has been positive every time he has gotten on the ball and looks a threat.

Big kick here for Sexton

South African physio looks tidy enough

He has looked his usual lively self all right. Pity his passing is so poor. Really bad at linking play.

Game over now

Eoin Reddan has been poor since coming on, although he hasn’t been helped by the fact that the Irish pack is under serious pressure

Michael Bent :clap: He will be kept :ireland:

How Marshall isn’t involved is beyond me.

Had to watch this tripe due to circumstances out side my control.

Tom McGurk is a dick of the highest order.

France tearing Australia a new one here.

Freddy Michalak getting a standing ovation here. Freddy Michalak.

[quote=“Appendage, post: 528932”]Had to watch this tripe due to circumstances out side my control.

Tom McGurk is a dick of the highest order.[/quote]

I had to attend this tripe due to circumstances outside my control. My first ever game of rugby. And also my last please God.

The Wallabies are a fucking joke. Almost as bad as Ireland.

Rugby has become a truly awful, awful sport.

:clap: :clap:

A former Irish rugby international player has appeared in court charged with indecently assaulting a child.

The case has been ongoing but reporting restrictions have been lifted
David Tweed, 53, from Ballymoney in Co Antrim denies the charges.
Mr Tweed is accused of abusing a girl, who is now an adult, on a number of occasions over a nine year period.
The case has been ongoing but reporting restrictions which were in place were lifted today. :guns:

Ireland XV
Hurley
McFadden
Cave
L Marshall
Gilroy
Jackson
Murray
Kilcoyne
Cronin
Ross
O’Callaghan
Touhy
Henderson
Muldoon
Heaslip

Strauss
Healy
Bent
Ryan
Henry
P Marshall
Sexton
Zebo

Nick Cummins is a big unit. Bit of a late hit there too in the build up. Australia lead the ponces.

No try for the Kiwi in the plum.

The ol Bulldog has gone limping off into the corner after getting a bit of a kicking from Australia.

Irish Team
Zebo
Bowe
Earls
D’Arcy :rolleyes:
Gilroy :clap:
Sexton
Murray
Healy
Strauss :guns:
Ross
Ryan
McCarthy
O’Mahoney
Henry
Heaslip

Cronin
Kilcoyne
Bent
DOC
Henderson
Reddan
FOG
McFadden

About as good as we have to put out I suppose. In fairness they were never gonna drop Darcy for this match especially with O’Driscoll out, but might when the 6 nations rolls around. There isn’t really a stand out replacement for him anyway.