NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

You, with a job :grinning:

It’s absolutely tremenjus you think so much about me. Rent free, I believe the term is.

1 Like

There were numerous studies done on Wuhan residents in the decade prior to SARS-2 and not one person ever found to be infected with SARS-1 or any SARS virus. SARS-2 was the first time anyone in Wuhan was infected by a SARS virus. So it can’t be an obvious candidate compared to southern Chinese cities that had thousands of SARS-1 cases.

Anyone quoting Peter Daszak as a source should be ignored as Peter is too compromised to comment impartially. He is desperate to convince the world of zoonotic origin as lab leak implicates him directly.

There simply is no direct evidence of either lab origin or zoonotic origin, but the behavior of the WIH suggests lab origin. Why would they take down their entire database in October 2019 before the pandemic and refuse to give anyone access to it since? Why isn’t Peter Daszak or Michael Worobey demanding access to the data?

If it quacks like a duck.

“I’ve been wrong about everything so far and shown a hilarious propensity to believe disinformation and conspiracy theories pushed by right wing media and politicians and if an actual expert who knows a lot more than me says something I don’t like I’ll just dismiss them.”

If it quacks like a duck…

Tut tut.

The experts are completely divided on the subject which you would know if you knew anything on the topic. But you don’t so you flail away.

The most obvious explanations given no evidence of zoonotic after two years is the WIH who sampled thousands of SARS viruses in southern China since 2003 had a lab accident where a worker got infected and walked out of the lab. A lab leak does not have to be a modified virus it could have been one of the natural ones they sampled.

The only experts who argue strongly against lab leak are those working on similar research as it would be devastating to their research community.

Now it’s “the experts are divided”.

Quite the climbdown from this:

1 Like

capsicum spray mate

1 Like

My opinion, which I am entitled to and qualified to make.

Unlike you.

I think it’s quite obvious you’re more than qualified to utter an opinion like “there’s a trillion to one chance it’s not zoonotic”. Given you’ve spent your life making clueless hot takes on the internet, I couldn’t think of anybody better qualified.

However nobody who has an actual relevant qualification in a relevant field and is of sound mind would make such a claim.

That’s what grifters do. It’s all very Bret Weinstein.

It really bothers you that communists are responsible for murdering millions of people (again).

Stick to predicting Mayo all Ireland wins, you will be right eventually.

He doesn’t mind when left wing nutjobs are murdering millions of people, it’s only abhorrent when right wing people do it.

These are the mental gymnastics this freak swims in every day.

2 Likes

It’s abhorrent if a right winger shares something on a tweet.

Genocide or releasing a virus causing a pandemic is ok

1 Like

There you go again, shouting about communists.

Yesterday you posted a picture of what seemed a very nice bar beside the sea, presumably with the implication that you were in it.

And you were still on here shouting about communists and shouting that I’m a communist.

Do you have any idea at all how much of freak this makes you look? :grinning:

Well I think any normal people (as opposed to Fox News loving freaks like @labane1917 and @Enrique) had long gathered that was your actual opinion given that you’ve consistently been so against any sensible public measures during the pandemic.

I suppose calling someone genocidal because they are against lockdowns is like calling someone racist because they are in favour of travel bans

Genocide involves mass death. It seems fairly axiomatic that if you are against all lockdowns and common sense public health precautions, you are in favour of mass death.

It’s not my problem if you have a problem with the truth, it’s yours.

It’s tremenjusly instructive to see you throw in your lot with the Fox News conspiracy theory crowd on this forum by the way, it really is.

I’m against lockdowns cos they don’t work

1 Like

They do work and have always worked. It’s basic science. Claiming they don’t work is right wing political ideology, and right wing political ideology alone.

1 Like

Like those crazy right wing Swedes

5 Likes

They don’t work and have never worked. It’s basic science. Claiming they do work is left wing political ideology, and left wing political ideology alone and completely delusional.

1 Like