NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

It’s a bad political misstep by him tbh. I’m surprised the Tories allowed themselves to be caught out like this, the cabinet look like mugs. It’s noticeable that none of them have really tweeted since the press conference after lining up yesterday morning for him.

Only 3 back benchers out of 200 supporting him on their backbench WhatsApp group apparently.

Where did you get this out of at all at all?

The likes of Steve Baker not to mention the tory Mail turning their backs pretty much spells curtains. Thats lefties for you

Had Cummings apologized initially the news cycle would have moved on by now. Hubris is a bitch

1 Like

Correct, he could have played it a lot differently

Afaik,his wife’s sister and her husband live two streets away from them in London.
Anyhow, they’ll just find another pair of total cunts

With the support ebbing away, you’d expect he’d be gone by tomorrow but in this day and age nothing would shock you.

In fairness to Cummings, I do like the way he took the line that the press can get fucked with their agenda given the majority they had. You don’t have to like him being unelected, his influence or his policies, but not governing by news cycles is something I appreciate. It would be delicious if it as the Daily Mail that ended him though.

1 Like

A lot of hot air over nothing.

One of a series of self induced miscalculations, todays trainwreck from Boris beign the final daggar. There is no coming back from this and it threatens to derail this Conservative altogether, hardly 6 months on from their all conquering election victory. This is what happens when you elect a single issue spin doctored Government, any other serious issues that surface and the ground cracks instantly underneath them

1 Like

Okay

Even the ERG boys have turned their backs then. Moggy will at least slip the knife in gently you would think/hope

They could implode. They are shitting it that they have an opposition.

1 Like

They are unravelling in good old Tory fashion. The rather generously measured brandys and G&Ts will be getting necked all night deep in the corridors and the commitee rooms around Westminister. The wine will flow and the blood will follow. Only took Sir Kier, what, a month? Some going

They will also be so ruthless tory style. Maybe a bad thing because gove maybe worse

I wouldn’t put it past The Gover to be pulling the strings behind all of this

Old story but still

:rofl::rofl: That was beautiful comic timing by you. We had Enrique and ironmoth, probably two bogmen from loughrea who studied hotel management in sligo rtc, vehemently defending Cummings, and then you popped up the Daily Fucking Mail condemning him :rofl::rofl:

The edgelords have been in total freefall all day, it’s been fascinating to watch. Turns out the guy they wanna be when they grow up, their supreme leader Dominic Cummings, isn’t quite the supreme intellect they were led to believe. We live and learn innit

1 Like

How anyone can deem his actions acceptable when the common man was toeing the line under far worse situations, well it’s beyond the pale really

1 Like