NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

Lock it down

Liverpool will be like one of those northern welsh mining towns that Thatcher helped destroy.

The Thatcher government tried to ‘managed decline’ Liverpool in the 1980s so it’s already taken a few knocks. The famous wit will always survive

Those Brits and their crazy rules

How much is the meal

Is it alright to have a sneaky fag out the back out back.

…system of coronavirus restrictions in England which will include ‘medium’, ‘high’ and ‘very high’ categories

It’s like ordering a coffee. I never want a intermediate-sized or tall cappuccino. I just want the smallest cappuccino you guys have. When I say small, that’s what I mean.

Tier 2 pubs are open but non essential travel banned. Work that out

It’s like the UK are lagging behind us by a couple of months all the time. Obviously some public servant saw it implemented over here and thought it was a good idea to make it mandatory to have food with alcohol.

@Tassotti will be turning in his grave when he hears they’re copying the Mick’s

Ehhhhh. They both dont work. :man_shrugging:

I love when their faces sink when I don’t order a “grande”, “venti” or “testarossa” but just say “medium”.

2 Likes

He’s badly missed.
He’ll be back again with the help of God.

Indeed, it appeared there for a few months they had left us behind, but actually they are almost equally inept.

The only difference being that they managed to dramatically improve capacity with the nightingale hospitals in the space of a few weeks . It absolutely amazes me that the government here aren’t being called out in their failure to improve capacity.

1 Like

Also nick Ferrari rubbished the 12bn claim the other morning

I also like to fuck with them when they asn for a name. “Number 42” is my go to. “sorry, what name?” “Number 42 I said”

Works best when packed and you see people wondering why they got no number as you walk out

4 Likes

Tough on all the lads here living in liverpool. Must be loads of them considering how many support Liverpool.

The nightingale hospitals are a charade. Knock up a hospital at the NEC for a few hundred grand. Who the fuck is going to man them.

1 Like