NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

They’ll be lashing the pints into them while the rest of us are locked away

Keep out of this

All that unnecessary panic and anxiety about contracting a deadly virus. You’d think they’d get a bit of perspective and think of the lads who can’t go on for a pint in the Costa Packet.

1 Like

Not all bad tho, she’s donated 5 freshly sprouted ears posthumously for transplant purposes.

Here’s her live tweets after the shots

This virus is so deadly you’ve to be 99% dead already to die from it

1 Like

What an unfunny cunt

1 Like

Ah shure I suppose it was a relief to them that they died roaring.

Well it depends on whatever disease they had that actually killed them (while they happened to test positive for COVID) as to whether they roared or not

2 Likes

Sad cunt.

Your parents will age at some stage too.

2 Likes

If you think Covid isn’t killing the elderly then you’ve got it wrong, similar to how you got Sweden wrong… similar to how you’ve called most of the pandemic wrong. Maybe stop relying on the TFK ‘experts’ to form an opinion for you.

Where are the excess deaths? We’re in a pandemic so there must be loads of extra people dying?

And tell me how I “got Sweden wrong”

There are freezer trucks full of bodies.

I’d never claim to speak to all the elderly but all of the ones I have spoken to (a small sample that includes my parents) want to get on with their lives.

Make your mind up. They’re either dying of Covid or they’re not.

They’re not. They’re dying of what they always died of, in the main

How did I get Sweden wrong?

Saw yesterday road deaths are up for the year. You’d imagine we will be well above average deaths for the year come 31st December.

For the first 10 months of the year our road deaths were up on the 2019 figures I believe.

:rollseyes:

Drunk driving was up for the first 6 months of the year as well. Need to open the pubs urgently to get drunk driving figures back under control.

2 Likes