NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

Not good. Not good at all. The international community is failing Africa terribly as regards vaccines.

Advantages and disadvantages, Europe is flying again now with more opening up. We’ll see where Australia get to over the next few months. Obviously you won’t change course but not great not being able to leave for a further 12 months. You might be fine with it but it will put off a lot of people from moving to Australia and NZ in the future imo, the distance and threat of being cut off ain’t great.

4 Likes

But what about the highly transmissible delta variant?

1 Like

The tifosi in the stands will be wearing helmets and overalls

1 Like

Gladys has listened. The people will get their lockdown. :ronnyroar:

Everything is still open mind, so I presume the pubs will only let you in if it’s essential drinking.

:ronnyroar:

This will be reproduced in the Irish media as “Holohan concerned as UK sees out of control Superspreader events with 28 new cases of deadly variant”.

Can the brits stop finding new variants. Their at it again

Covid is out of control in Australia. They need to lockdown fast and hard.

1 Like

Australia is even worse than craggy Island here, they have no way out of this mess after all their zero covid shite, how will they reopen in the next 5 years?

3 Likes

In and out of lockdowns for the next year on their prison colony, I hope the pints were worth it

Their entire national outlook appears to be protecting Ko Samui at all costs

1 Like

How convenient

Australia lockdowns back. Less than 5 per cent of their adult population vaccinated.

3 Likes

Thought they were manufacturing the vaccine in Victoria?

I believe they’re producing Astra Zeneca there but the head of medical doctor’s in the country deemed it unsuitable for the majority of the population.

@Tassotti