NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/uks-awful-experiment-will-threaten-nz?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

They’re going nuts. There is something really weird going on, the US and Biden ditched 99% of restrictions and masks months ago but there wasn’t a comment made. But because Trump is gone, the irrationality has gone away from thinking all decision are evil. In the U.K. though we still have the Tories, Brexit and half the population fuming about their continued existence. That leads to articles in the Guardian that are picked up overseas about how this is an attempt to murder the elderly and destroy the NHS.

10 Likes

Didn’t know Andrew Lilico was a member here.

The virtue signaling morons who want to save the world so no 90 year who is double vaccinated never dies again, that is what you are dealing with these days

10 Likes

Fellas screaming about right wingers, on an IRA forum!!

Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages.

This is crazy shit.

She looked and sounded very panicked. Is that recent?

“Shear the message” :sheep:

7 Likes

I don’t know. But apparently she’s the only source of truth…so she shouldn’t have anything to worry about

Ewe turn jokes etc

Wonder what meme the female lead gang will be sharing on LinkedIn tomorrow. Cunts.

She looked and sounded like Spud in that whizzed up interview in Trainspotting.

Has she created a Ministry of Truth?

2 Likes

Oh no I think I have the Covid. Have all these symptoms.

Delta variant symptoms are the same as (1) allergies such as hay fever and/or (2) the common cold

The money in testing must be off the wall

7 Likes

Money must be pouring in. Some poor fuckers out there everytime they get a bit of hayfever they will be looking for a test.

1 Like

The winter virus has symptoms similar to a common winter cold or flu.
The summer virus has symptoms similar to seasonal allergies.
Codvid.

8 Likes

There’s lads on Twitter who are zero Covid who reckon case numbers are only down because the Delta variant is largely a symptomatic and people are not going for tests

1 Like