NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

If you like this post you are going on a tfk version of a Twitter block list.

1 Like

Another lockdown for Melbourne, I think that’s 5 now. It’s their second in a month.

Why can’t we be Zero and have normal life like Australia?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/theelzbells_/status/1415432764929810436?s=21

1 Like

I do love it when you so earnestly plead for why 25k should have been killed off and Australia should have shut down its society for the last 16 months.

The natives are getting restless

1 Like

Jacinda and Kiwis are going to hide from Covid forever.

2 Likes

James Melville. James Melville is the problem

2 Likes

Haven’t really been following this but are NZ as locked down, if not more locked down than ourselves at the moment??

How’s Peter Jukes’s legal action coming along after Melville baselessly called him a “child abuser”?

People need to stop hiding from being hit by buses and face up to them. Raaaaaarrrr.

2 Likes

No I don’t believe so. I think normal life is going on but without foreigners.

1 Like

That sounds like the dream for some lads. The nogra will have to switch their votes to people before profit and get zero covid/foreigners implemented.

1 Like

Sydney tightening restrictions. Building sites are now closed and people restricted to their immediate localities.

2km or 5?

Sounds broadly similar to our level 5.

From 11:59pm on Saturday, people who live in the local government areas (LGAs) of Fairfield, Canterbury-Bankstown and Liverpool are not be allowed to leave those regions for work.

Many non-essential retail businesses will be forced to close, although they will still be able to operate “click and collect”, takeaway and delivery services.

Some essential businesses, like supermarkets, and bottle shops, will remain open.

Further, from 12:01am Monday, July 19:

• All construction will be paused
  • Non-urgent maintenance, including cleaning services and repair work on residential premises will be paused

For most of Sydney, it might be 10km but I haven’t seen that enforced as long as you’re not tiktoking your holiday in Byron.

Hotspot in SW Sydney under greatest restriction, residents to stay in the LGA <5KM.

1 Like

The Liverpool lot won’t want to be leaving for work anyhow

From what I remember of my Sydney geography, the SW suburbs would be the roughest?