NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

That’s nothing, sure the paddies think it only comes out after midnight.

The ghettoisation of a class of citizen in Europe by their own government. Who’d have thought we’d live to see it.

Whether you agree with it or not it’s amazing what fear can allow a government to do. Any study of the growth of totalitarianism in the early 20th century needs to be seen through this new lenses we have - the water gets heated gradually and people tend to go with the flow without having any really strong views

5 Likes

Paddy is the classic boiling frog

2 Likes

I’m keeping an open mind but I suspect governments are togging it at the thought of unvaccinated lads faring better than their triple jabbed counterparts.
Rule nothing out…except yet another booster

2 Likes

Ah, hello… Ballymun, Moyross etc. etc…

You can’t see them from SoDuCo

1 Like

Zing!

I see seven towers, but I only see one way out

Cases gone WAY down in Florida. Must be a savage lockdown there

Shhh

Ron could march on the capitol on December the sixth and they’d welcome him with open arms

Would you attribute it to hard lockdowns, a governor instituting mask and vaccine mandates or their fit and young population?

Once its at least 6 months since your second vaccination.

I see Swedens PM has stepped down to be succeeded by the chief from IKEA. Apparently he’s assembling his cabinet at the moment. *

*God bless Marty.

3 Likes

Fair play to Johnson, has the country open.

1 Like

Michael Worobey’s excellent work is making it difficult to see how the origin of SARS CoV 2 is anything other than what we originally thought, ie. that it came from an animal market in Wuhan.

But I thought this was impossible? :grinning:

They must be so jealous of us.

Echo chamber alert

If you believe CCP data. I don’t. They had cases in November.