NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

No there wouldn’t. Both sides is a myth.

There are the fascists and then there is everybody else.

Yes. Orange man is bad. Orange man is a fascist kleptocrat who is hell bent on ending whatever democracy the US has left. And that’s bad. Very bad. And if the US had any justice he would be in prison.

The US does not have justice, not for the likes of Trump.

Money talks.

I’d love to see the alternative universe/simulation where trump won to see the mental gymnastics

Trump didn’t win. It is almost impossible for Trump to win a legitimate election.

Trump will not win the 2024 election legitimately.

But he will likely be installed as president after it.

The Republicans are laying serious ground work to destroy whatever democracy remains in the US. No more Brad Raffenspergers.

And it is terrifying.

mRNA vaccines were invented by Drew Weissman and Katalin Kariko at the University of Pennsylvania. Both Moderna and BioNTech licensed their patents.

Katalin Kariko is a Hungarian who works for BioNTech and the vaccine was developed in Mainz, Germany.

Contrary to the idea that things are good in South Africa, this is a really shit graph and a demonstration of why we should be locking down right now.

Kariko worked with Weissman at Penn where they jointly invented and patented mRNA vaccines. She was hired by BioNTech after they licensed the patents. In other news, her daughter won gold medals in rowing at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics.

USA USA USA

I know, not in this reality but if you read what I said I would love to be able to see how it would be different

France has pulled up the shutters to people coming in from Britain

Any excuse

Called the @mikehunt rule I think.

I suggested locking out the likes of @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy but it seems the French have copped on to it faster than us.

UK cases: 88,376

Reinfections are not counted

Great stuff, this will show what a cod it all is.

2 Likes

Kleenex must be cleaning up

The Chinese are seething you can tell this is the end of it.

I’d say it’s only the start for the Chinese. They have a shit vaccine and a lot of people. Be great craic if they had to cancel their Winter Olympics.

Hopefully they do.

1 Like