NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

It’s over.

Wrong expert.

@glenshane’s stepson has spoken out.

Omicron is the best booster you can get

1 Like

look at this attention seeking wankstein, he’s running TFL into the ground but announces an emergency when 20,000 people test positive for a headcOLD, the UUCOAM

cc @Juhniallio @RaymondCrotty

2 Likes

He seems a bit of a fool to think they wouldn’t see him as a foreigner. Sometimes you just have to embrace your Da-bize* status. Koreans in China always stuck to themselves but always seemed to me to be bunch of sound folk.

Chinese not Korean, I know.

He wants to be one of da bize?

1 Like

Was talking to a mate of mine in Warsaw this morning. Another Irish guy was due to fly back to Ireland last Friday. He had been doing a few business trips in the last few weeks to Sweden and other places and had been doing PCR and antigen tests. All negative. He got one last test before the Dublin trip. Rolls up at passport control on Friday with all his vax certs and test results. The last PCR test was positive. He was so sure that he’d be negative he never bothered to look at it! They arrested him on the spot, put him into a paddy wagon and took him to jail. They left him out the next day after some frantic lawyering and now he’s under a 14 day home quarantine. He’s been charged with “wilfully harming the public” and is facing a 25000 Euro fine. The lawyer reckons they might get it down to 10k,

5 Likes

An expensive lesson for Paddy! What a dumbass

Like a scene from 12 monkeys.

One for the tnh thread you feel.

2 Likes

The thought did cross my mind while typing it. But sure lookit, it’s out there now.

It’s like a set up for a post Covid Planes, Trains and Automobiles

What are they trying to break, the downward trajectory ?

1 Like

beat that paddy