NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

Yep but that’s the way it works. If your percentage increase stops increasing over a period it’ll come back around. That’s my understanding of it.

1 Like

Immigrants are ruining Britain.

NHS staff being prevented from speaking about the COVID-19 crisis with threats of disciplinary action.

Yeah but if you death rate is increasing day on day , even if it’s not proportionate to your rise in cases you’ll still be in a bit of bother. You see where I’m going?

Yep I was in same boat I guess there’s also a link to when their peak is and how their health system can cope and that sort of thing too.

The bbc cracking jokes about the lads up in the space centre, 'you wouldnt want to catch covid 19 up there ,also 'no running to the shops up there ’ no queuing ’ 'the best one was 'these boys are used to self isolating '. A proper shower of cunts . Turn over to sky news it’s all adds . UK is fucked . :popcorn:

Boris is now out of ICU that’s all they care about and gettin Brexit dun innit

3 Likes

:man_shrugging:

To be honest, I found it very difficult to not hope for the worst for that cunt.

2 Likes

There has been a 50% drop in the amount of people seeking help after suffering heart attacks in the UK. According to C4 News.

More vindication for the WHO, some posters owe an apology.

2 Likes

Lads, I’ve lost track of all this but 2 wee questions:

1. Is the British deaths figure still just a “deaths in hospitals” figure?
  2. Wouldn’t our “deaths in hospital” figure be pretty tiny because most of our deaths are in nursing homes? Or are those nursing home people dying in hospital?
  3. Is there a chance then that the british figure is absolutely stratospheric and theres a big cover-up?

Yes, same in the sick counties apparently…but very unpatriotic and unsporting to mention it

Yes,
Yes,
and Yes

Leaked recordings of a Home Office conference call on Tuesday, exclusively obtained by Byline Times , reveal that the Government has all but given up in its fight against the Coronavirus and is intent on simply finding “a method of managing it within the population”.

The recordings show Home Office Deputy Science Advisor Rupert Shute stating repeatedly that the Government believes “we will all get” COVID-19 eventually. The call further implied that the Government now considers hundreds of thousands of deaths unavoidable over a long-term period consisting of multiple peaks of the disease.

The robust independent inquiry sure to follow all this will be something to behold one way or the other, I suspect a few more David Kelly’s will end up in a ditch somehow

2 Likes

Look at the video of this Free State cunt threatening staff

Great podcast interview with sir Keir starmer on the BBC today cc @Tassoti. Cc @balbec

2 Likes

He’s a tremendous speaker.