Joe Brolly cleaning house on Off the Ball now. :clap::clap:

1 Like

scenes!

Ah he’s tremendous.

He loves mugging off Jimmy McGuinness.

1 Like

and he is right bud

What’s he saying?

McGuinness came out with some article in the Irish Times saying that game is facing ruin because of the way teams play nowadays. Citing Roscommon v Galway in particular.

Brolly steamed in - “the word irony doesn’t even come close to describing McGuinness bemoaning the ills of modern day football.”

He went on to swear a couple of times even. “The game is just pure shit!!”

Nothing Brolly hasn’t said before but it never gets old listening to him.

2 Likes

Joe Brolly knows the score,I seen the mcguinness headline earlier today online and assumed it was some kind of Waterford Whispers piss take,he’s got some balls on him coming out with that kind of shite

McGuinness has an ego the size of Donegal.

He’s a real piece of shit to be honest, the petty, narcissistic digs at the likes of Rory Gallagher and Kevin Cassidy make him an extremely creepy person.

7 Likes

Davy Fitzgerald was in great form earlier.

Clare will beat Galway.

he got well riled after that though over the way the game is going. worth a listen back! that idea on the rule change is a good one it would certainly make it more direct but would it allow for more kicking i’m not so sure. Teams that play in the way he was talking about would maybe revert to type if they won the ball bringing players back or just afraid to kick it / take a chance when going forward .A restriction on the amount of hand passes maybe…

Just leave the game be, let the managers figure it out.

1 Like

Disagree. The game is a shambles. Needs rule change to open it up and make it entertaining again.

1 Like

These rules changes serve only to slow the game down further.

The biggest problem with the game now is the gulf between the teams, not the quality of football on display.

Rule changes will do nothing to narrow the gulf in class.

1 Like

Two average teams like Galway and Roscommon should be able to produce an entertaining game of football, but cough up pure shite, conditions aside. No gulf in class there but both putting every man behind the halfway line when in defence.

As bad as the game was I’d rather watch the replay than Dublin butchering Westmeath next week.

5 Likes

When that doesn’t happen are you going to finally shut up about them?

very true and at the moment thats only the dubs. the other 2/3 could beat each other and ge to an a1 final. something needs to be done if galway and ros have it in their mindset to think and play negatively

Definitely. Shit tight games are always better than hammerings in gaelic football

If it annoys you I’ll keep doing it.

He joinded Celtic the day after we bet barca. Now they are losing to lincoln red imps

1 Like