Off the Ball on Newstalk

Going through a divorce but he canā€™t be that hard up

He is everywhere so canā€™t see why he works on that shit

The over the top laughing if someone gets a question wrong. Fuckin dweebs

2 Likes

Nearly as bad as the circle jerk they have over every single fucking interview they do.

Whatā€™s his game? He must be fair hungry. Itā€™s hard to switch on the TV or radio where heā€™s not on it.

FAO of @Brimmer_Bradley - some posters criticising broadcast journalists here.

the quizā€¦
yeah Gilroy purring away telling us how he was on ā€œjoeā€ earlier as the gimps guffaw with laddish banter
i had it on before that driving to tallaght and Aisling Thompson was giving an interview
she was great to be honest, especially when she was talking about decking people on the pitch, id say sheā€™s a decent sort
she was then talking about a coach that i could swear was @caoimhaoin
she was well able for Gilroy also

2 Likes

I doubt it, i think that was Flannery. Ashling is a very alright sort. A lovely girl underneath it all.
She is looking great to be fair. And i mean that in a healthy way.

6 Likes

He seems to love a punt and from what Iā€™ve heard of his picks heā€™s fairly shit at it

By the way, the girl who said those extremely nasty things to our Ashling, she was/is from Wexford. And she is very well known as well.

Sorry for your troubles

The circle jerk they had last week discussing good looking men was plain disturbing.

Maybe George fitzgibbon? Didnā€™t he mentor her straight through from juvenile.

Aisling is a great bit of stuff, a lovely girl to buy a pair of football socks off as well. No surprise whenever I read the type of weak cunt who is intimidated by a strong woman.

4 Likes

The Kk girls have been sending Ashling home with her tae in a mug lately . That said she is a likeable sort .

1 Like

She must come across better on radio than she does on TV. Has she dropped the Bressie craic?

1 Like

Avoid every Friday. At all costs.

1 Like

You must not remember the producer fella. Mike or something. Pig shit ignorant.

Let it go.

Better things have come my way