Off the Ball on Newstalk

Why? What’s your evidence to support your assertion that those on the autism spectrum are violent? All the actual clinical evidence says otherwise. If Keane has a disorder, as you have suggested, it’s not autism.

They’re not all violent ffs, your comments are rubbish, if you want a dick measuring contest as regards our respective expertise on autism I’ll do it via pm

What a ridiculous argument you’re trying to have

Backtrack

4 Likes

How?

You brought it up. You are also out of your league so you should back out now.

Autistic people are not violent because of their autism, period. If they are violent it is called comorbidity, they have some other condition as well.

Jesus wept

Is Roy a violent person?

1 Like

image https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03063/roy-keane-ac_20336_3063807b.jpg

Alfie Haaland would say so.

So he is violent because he injured someone?

Are all nfl players violent?

Injuring someone on purpose is fairly violent

3 Likes

It is. But it hardly makes you a violent person. Did he have many occurrences of violence away from the field?

If he was a violent person he would have struggled to maintain a professional football career.

Also, lots of his incidents were calculated, violence is more indiscriminate of circumstance.

I haven’t said anything about Keane but @backinatracksuit seems to think most autistic people are violent which is a load of ignorant bollox.

As for Keane, there’s a difference between spontaneous violence and premeditated violence, in sport as in everyday life. Keane was planning his assault on Haaland for at least a year and carried it out like an assassin.

2 Likes

02/03 champions league qf

You brought the violence into it you lunatic :rofl:
You suggested some particular expertise on your own part and I am happy to scream BULLSHIT going on your ignorant comments,

Your primary point that a person with autism could not be violent is as ridiculous as you’ll see here, and that’s saying something

1 Like

Haalands son is making his Norwegian debut this weekend

2 Likes

Your exact words were “not all of them are violent”. No autistic person is violent because of autism you ignorant fuckwit. That’s an appalling attack on autistic people based purely on ignorance.

A predisposition to violence, especially premeditated violence, is an entirely different disorder. Doesn’t mean an autistic person may not have this disorder as well, but it’s extremely rare.

So, to correct your ignorance, a small minority of autistic people are violent, but it has nothing to do with being autistic.

I remember effenberg making dust of Keane in a champions league game years back. The germans couldn’t make out all the fuss over Keane.

1 Like

You’ve lost the plot now mate, try to enjoy your holiday, I said ‘they’re not all violent’ because you inexplicably put those words in my mouth, you haven’t the first idea what you’re talking about but to go back to your original point you said that Keane couldn’t be on the autism spectrum because he’s a violent person, the entire comment is laughable, you also said that you ‘guarantee’ you have a ‘lot’ more experience than me in this field, I call massive bullshit, try to change the goalposts all you want but go back to the facts and the comments you made, ridiculous

I’ll never forget the time Redonodo made mince meat out of him at Old Trafford, it was a humiliation.

I’ll also never forget his wonderful assist for Batistuta in Florence.

2 Likes

“The ball was there (I think).

Take that, you cunt.”