Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

That was aimed at Bandage, he’s always on about this even though he evidently had it pointed out to him by you.

Richie Foley out. Limerick to win.

Teams standing together for the national anthem is some load of bollox.

Looking very bad for Limerick the last six or seven minutes.

Davy, they had to silence the mike :lol:

This is awful. Hiya Monkey.

I wouldn’t rule Limerick out here. In fact, I think Limerick will win. They will get down and dirty in the second half and Waterford won’t be able to mix it with them.

Waterford look very average, hard working and organised but very average. I thought they’d be a lot better, Limerck have squandered a lot of possession and some of their option taking has been shocking at both ends of the field. If they can iron that then out they’ve a great chance.

More life in the last three or four minutes than the rest if the half. Limerick are way too slow and ponderous and they’ll have to be much quicker to have a chance. They should get the big lad Breen in in the forwards to give them a target. Serious lack of punch up there. Think Geary also has been shocking for them. Seems a bit of a waste to have Hickey at full back. Terrific goal by McNamara.

What a moment that Wayne Mac goal was for Dunph

This Kevin Downes can hurl a bit. Missed that train…

Terrific long passage of play there

Carey-esque from Breen

Leinster hurling my arse…

Unlimited Heartbreak

Ah that was a good finish. Can’t believe Limerick couldn’t pop over an equaliser near the end though, they’d plenty of possession after going behind.

Fuck sake. The goal at the end seemed to take a deflection / nick off Condon. Pretty unlucky for Limerick but they had too many second half wides. Waterford will need to improve hugely to be competitive with Tipperary.

Davy reckons they had no option but to ‘folly’ the Limerick forwards out the field and leave Downes isolated 1 versus 1 inside.

i hope your not writing off clares chances mate.

I am mate. Apologies for any offence caused.

Armagh beat Down in Ulster hurling today. :blink: