Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

Cadogan up to his usual tricks gwtting Willie Hyland in a headlock. What a prick of a man.

You’re being kind calling him a prick MBB

Coek lead 3-9 to 1-8 at the break. That cunt in the sombrero better stop beating that fucking drum shortly, hes ruining a perfectly good hangover here.

3-9 to 1-9 now.

Floodgates open, goals everywhere. 5-13 to 1-10. Conor Dunne being roasted at corner back.

Would this have happened last year MBB?

No. Not a hope. Fennelly has brokwn the spirit of the camp. 9 goals now for Cork. The scoreboard doesnt go to double digits.

Deary me.

Cork were also shite this time last year, it would have been a banana skin. Mind you blaming managers when players clearly throw their hat at it is wrong too. Have a bit of fucking pride in fairness.

8-16? :smiley:

There was no problem with the players last year.

9-20. Cork have hit some ahocking wides to boot.

9-17?

Fucking hell. Some hammering.

They are still out on the pitch today, its shameful for them to let this happen.

And theres the 10. The scoreboard has reset to 0.

This certainly brings back memories of the 1964 All-Ireland Minor Hurling Final. Check it out.

My uncle who played for Laois would be turning in his grave at this result, were he not still alive.

10-20
Fuckin Hell

Thats embarrassing as fuck for the people of Laois. I thought their footballers were shocking in Croke Park a couple of weeks ago but their hurlers must be ashamed of themselves. Christy ring cup for Laois next year.

Laois have brought embarrassment and shame to Leinster hurling. I am disgusted with them.