Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

That cunt Fennelly has gone. Weā€™ll be fine now.

Typical Dublin cunting fans turning up late again. Ban them all.

Welcome to the joe showā€¦

Ban fucking Laois after a defeat like that. should be ashamed of yourselves.

I was disappointed more of them didnt lower the blade to be honest. Its the least they should have done.

Stupid decision to play Brady if he wasnā€™t fully fit. I think the change may help Dublin more.

Galway are giving away a lot of freeā€™s, if Dublin take these chances that Galway are giving them then they will be in trouble.

Galway look totally disinterested.
Iā€™m delighted. 'Hon Dublin!

Very impressed with Rushe and Keaney. Dublinā€™s physicality and strength in the tackle and in the air is notable. Half back line is well on top.

Galway should have the opportunity to bypass them a bit with the wind in their favour to get more ball into Canning.

But Dublin hurled with better fluency in the last ten minutes and got some good scores from play after earlier relying on frees.

I think itā€™s a case of Galway needing Canning to supply another goal or probably even two to get back into it but I reckon Dublin are strong enough overall to see it through.

Rushe is some hurler.

Anyone have the cork list of scorers? what did Horgan get? 3-10?

McIntyre trying to get a word with Wadding there and being told to go away. I wonder if Dublin will revert to their sometimes used 7 defender structure to have someone standing in the space in front of Canning.

Horgan got 3-10

Joe will go for this.

Fennelly hasnt resigned :o

He thinks he can improve on that result next year

He got that exactly, Paudi Sul got a couple of goals, Luke Oā€™Farrell got one and our two debutants Cooper and Coughlan got three goals between them.

If this continues McIntyre should walk.

Galway donā€™t even look interested here.
Still though, a goal and itā€™s wide open

FFS that was barely a yellow.

You can take the man out of Tippā€¦

Gary Maguires helmet wouldnt exactly seem legalā€¦

Galway are an utter shambles, McIntyre has to be sacked after this. Joe should be in around the house now and given a bit of service if theyā€™re to have any chance.