Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

go hang yourself off a tree

Did you hear about the time Whiskey listened to the match?

He burnt his ear

still ignoring the fact that you had to start posting on the internet one minute into a hurling game. Loser, with a capital L

1-12 to 0-11 now.

Antrim coming back into it again.

Goal for Breen

2-14 to 0-11

Terrible standard apparently

That should be that…Poor enough fare tonight.

Final score?

it’s not over Mac.

3-16 to 0-11 at the moment

You Limerick lads are some shower to talk down your teams. Yez all said that Offaly couldn’t lose and that the hurlers couldn’t beat Antrim by the handicap :smiley:

We’ve learned not to expect anything.

Offaly only have themselves to blame for losing today.

When all is said and done, it’s been a great day for Limerick GAA :clap:

Lets hope your sister county in the South East can have as successful a day tomorrow :unsure:

i Suppose you spent that match posting on the internet too?

If you’ve nothing positive to add to the conversation then kindly fuck off.

Tom Condon got his first ever championshop point tonight,ah lovely! :smiley: :clap:

An ode to your mother…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TcszezOVE

Dodge took a hefty shoulder early in the first half and played on.
Downes got a nasty chop on the hand after winning the ball cleanly, usual shite we’ve come to expect from an Antrim hurler getting cleaned out. Both precautionary I’d say.
Wayne mac subbed for the same reason late on. No other injury concerns I’d say.

What did you make of the game? Leo O’Connor on the radio wasn’t to impressed

A complete cunt is O’Connor saying it wasn’t good enough,19pt win Leo??? had we won by 2-3pts he would still be saying the same! he was then asked if Limerick were told at the start of the year they would win promotion straight back up to D1 and secure at least a place in an AI QF would he have taken and said we never should have been in that position blah blah blah… PRICK.

Totally agree, they completely dominated possesion in the second half and couldn’t take their scores. None of the forwards with the courage/ability to take a shot on goals. Reminded me of watching Limerick from a few years back to be honest. Great performances from Lee, Lavin, Stack, Kelly, Ryan and Collins today. When do we play again?

+1. Clown of a man. Good to get over Antrim, looking forward to Dublin next. Will be a great double header. Any chance of having it in Thurles like 2009?