Official 2011 All Ireland Hurling Championship Thread

Surprised to hear Shane Walsh is as old as 28. Where was he pre-2009?

Some dirt by Regan at the end.

Waterford’s warm up is ridiculous looking.

Yeah, that was audible on TV and I thought it was a bit off too.

the abuse directed at niall moran is nothing short of disgraceful. the man does a hell of a lot for underage hurling in limerick, not to mention the fine work he is doing at Ard Scoil Ris. I bet any of those cunts booing doint do a tiny fraction of what that man does.

whats their problem with him fenway?

Galway should be ashamed of themselves.

The difference between mullanes attitude and Galways was marked. Mullane is the definition of pride and commitment Galway are sickening heartless bastards. I feel sorry for the Galway lads here we were poor today and our team is full of limited hurlers but they gave their all, there is no such redemption for ye.
Galway will have to take a long hard look at themselves.

Fair play to Waterford but I fear themselves and the dubs are only cannon fodder before the real battle commences

dont know massey, but ive heard him get booed before. the limerick lads on here might know more

He is maddeningly inconsistent and a cowardly bastard but he doesn’t deserve that. Capable of brilliance and stupidity in the space of seconds. Unfortunately his stupidity far outweighed his brilliance for the last few years.

I don’t think the cheering was directed at him as much as it was at o’grady for finally calling him ashore

I think it must be down to Moran’s inconsistency and poor decision making. He can be very frustrating to watch and was particularly so in the few minutes before he was substituted today. Doesn’t excuse booing him though.

i suppose if he was consistently shit they wouldnt boo him at all

I’m not excusing it at all Massey it’s shocking behaviour but the Limerick bandwagon was out in force today all shouting and roaring let it in etc. One lad behind me roared “his foot was in touch” at one stage.

FFS,that belongs in the things that are wrong thread

[quote=“Julio Geordio, post: 592780”]One lad behind me roared “his foot was in touch” at one stage.
[/quote]

Class.

i was watching the limerick v kerry replay in new york and the bandwagon was in full swing limerick scored a goal and a young wan says to me "was that a touch down"she was from town by the way

One person I was at the match with today said “ah we’ve loads of time, there’s an hour until kick-off”. :unsure:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:
sure on another thread julio said the difference between Dublin & Limrick was that Limerick score goals & dublin couldnt :slight_smile:

In fairness he was roundly abused and mocked for the rest of the game, lads shouting knock on etc taking the piss out of him. He was fairly embarrassed

Dublin can’t score goals I think you’ll find it was a tipp man who scored all of them, and even at that they were generously packaged for him.

There’s no one as Dublin as Ryan O’Dwyer

I thought the dubs second goal was class, dragging Geary to the corner and then a brilliant pass to the tipp lad. Looks like a well rehearsed move and a decent bit of tactical innovation by Dalo as opposed to his 3 man midfield.

:rolleyes: