Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 2)

Galway will come on a tonne from that.

1 Like

Galway will top the group now if they beat Dublin by more than a point. A bold assumption given their u20 record against Dublin in recent years in fairness but you’d imagine Galway should have too much.

It would confine Offaly to a likely away semi final against the Cats in Nowlan Park.

1 Like

Does clubber just load persistently at 1080p or is there something I have to do to fix it?

Box Office Connacht U20 championship. Sligo snatching a last gasp goal to draw with Leitrim. Roscommon taking the Wexford 2019 approach to winning a provincial title.

4 Likes

I’ve been told this may or may not be the team for this evening :person_shrugging:

Joint captains is a scourge on our game.

There’ll be trouble here anyway.

With a Malaky from Pallas what could go wrong?

4 Likes

Cork, with the aid of a strong breeze, ahead 0 -11 to 0-06 at halftime.

Limerick looked very rusty but finished the half well enough.

Limerick handling and touch way off

There’s a few snipers in Cooper Helmets amongst this current crop from Tipperary.

3 Likes

Completely aimless stuff.

5 in it 10 to go.

The Dow looks out of his depth on this display

Bring him on for the penalty.

2 in it a goal from a pen

Got an Intercounty management job with no experience - what did they think would happen?

Commentator on the Cork Limerick minor match saying they’re all young lads. 15/16 years of age. There can’t be 15 year olds playing surely?

1 Like

I’m sure they’re better than tonight… The handling and touch have been poor. Hopefully this brings them on but a lot of very poor errors tonight.

1 Like

Their probably is. U16s that haven’t turned 16 yet.

1 Like