Official All Ireland Minor and U20 Hurling & Football Thread (Part 2)

Absolutely banger of a Dublin goal there. Game over. That Galway back line is very generous

Incredibly generous! Fucking hell :joy:

These Kilmacud boys have it alright.

Fucking tremendous

2 Likes

Any time I watch Ɠ DĆŗlaing heā€™s always impressive. Very intelligent player.

2 Likes

Fair play to ye mate. Fully deserved win.

Iā€™m extremely disappointed yet again with the standards weā€™re showing at u20 level. We look to be heading to the doldrums for some time at senior. Miles off it again.

6 Likes

Grim times ahead unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks for the gracious words. I would give this galway group a bit of a pass. Niland and Shaughnesey are your 2 best forwards and massive losses. Take O Dulaing and Purcell out of that Dublin team and we wouldnā€™t be scoring a lot.
Screeney and Rigney out of offaly too.

1 Like

final is next wed night Binky

venue???

one of them at wing back Brendan Kenny is a fine player

very impressed by him v Wexford last week, not as good this week but good all the same

small enough lad but full of pace, skill and grit

2 Likes

Surely one for Portlaoise.

Itā€™ll be Portlaoise

Purcell has it.

Oā€™Riann midfield too mightnt be too bad either.

hardly any home and away arrangement for finals?

The last u21 final between them was years back in Parnell Park, huge crowd , I was at it

Diarmuid Connolly was centre forward for the Dubs - Dublin won it

Leinster council will want it in Portlaoise

Fair point, theyā€™re two very good individual hurlers. But itā€™s our conditioning at this level and senior that has me worried. Weā€™re a mile off it. Look slow and sluggish.

2 Likes

I checked to see when they last met earlier, it was 2016 in Oā€™Connor Park so you could be on to something with the home-away but the Biffos will need a bigger capacity than Parnell Park.

Good to see Offaly and Dublin in a Leinster final.

what was the attendance in Oā€™Connor Park tonight?