Official Fingal Dining Out Thread

Take yourself out of the gutter.

Has any been to La Sirena mexican restaurant in Malahide? Is the food nice?

Currently in the wine bar, deciding on Siam Thai, Kajjal or Ciaoā€¦decisions decisionsā€¦

Think Ciao rebranded,Cruzzos has reopened called Geishia now or something

Has anyone tried the Bovine menu at the brasserie in Bon Appetit

No, but I intend to.

Siam Thai last night, really nice food. A great location and venue, couldnt believe theyā€™ve done nothing with it since it was Daniellias pub. Pity that closed, watched 2003 All Ireland final there, what a difference 10 years make, Tyrone v Armaghā€¦canā€™t see either of them in a final in the next few years! ā€¦night finished in Wrights Living Room, a certain Leitrim poster who likes to keep horse tips to himself was in there supping his winnings with a racing post still sitting on his tableā€¦sickening.

Eā€™s are good, Eā€™s are goodā€¦ Not really, they are dropping like flies I beleive, bad batch in circulation.

Is this what this thread has been reduced to? Waxing lyrical about Siam Thai? Its practically a chain restaurant.

Itā€™s a dining out thread, not a fine dining thread. Lamentable and all as it is that someone would write up a review of a Siam Thai, I still think it fits within the parameters of the thread.

Fuck off Horsebox you prick.

I before e except after c Mark.

Yes, horsebox, you are correct. Itā€™s my typing skills and laziness to read over what I have typed that are not up to scratch, not my spelling, mate. That really hurt if I am honest.

Sorry pal didnā€™t mean to hurt you, Iā€™m sorry that I made you cry.

The John Lennon quote has made the pain somewhat easier to deal with. Youā€™re alright, pal.

I wasnā€™t waxing lyrical about Siam Thai itself, more the venue and location, the pub that was there was a great alternative especially in the summer to the shit pints served in Gibneys.

Is what you ate a secret?

No but I was more mentioning the place and the boozer that use to be there.

why should a sophisticate from Malahide degrade himself by talking about food to muldoons

Why donā€™t you ask him?