Official Fingal Dining Out Thread

Warnings now in Scotland about Green Rolex’s…not good, especially with Oxegen around the corner and a line up of David Guetta and Calvin Harris, it’ll be like a weekend with the Swedish House Mafia…in the mid nineties it was estimated there were 1 million e’s consumed a week in Britain and yet there was only a handful of deaths…normally quite safe but at the moment I wouldn’t go necking a green watch…

This is certainly outside the bounds of fingal dining.

Ive seen plenty of fingallians chewing the lip off themselves on portmarnock beach

good post mate

I suppose if you want to dance with the devil you may as well do it in paradise.

Had my best ever fish and chips today at the saltee chipper in kilmore quay

head up to courtown and try the Dinky Kid Chocolate

Kajjal today, seriously good…although €15.95 for a starter is steep but it was well worth it…looking like a duvet day tomorrow…

Fuck sake paying 16 quid for a starter in an Indian.

I am assuming you have shares in this kip. Fucking shithole. I should have seen the signs when I saw 4 microwaves behind the counter. Shite service, poor fare and value. A million miles from Avoca.

Ha. Can’t believe you went there.

Any positives from the trip to Kinsealy? Did you get a good deal on peat moss, a bizzy lizzy or a bag of queens…jaysus a lovely, flowery spud in fairness!!

Best place for a breakfast in Malahide folks? Going to the castle and gardens for a few hours after.

ebeneezer goode saw a spaceship one night he was in Malahide Castle

He went to the papers about it and they did a spread on him

the cafe in the castle is meant to be brilliant but not sure if do breakfast

cafe Provence is ok as is Amore which I tend to go to as it has an AS Roma jersey hanging up

Avoca cafe in the castle is lovely. But fuck me its pricey. Not sure if it would suit the wallet of someone holidaying in Liffey Valley. Better off to breakfast in the many eateries in Howth and then push on toMalahide.

Oar house for me tonight. Oysters followed by seared tuna. Lovely stuff.

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 821012, member: 80”]ebeneezer goode saw a spaceship one night he was in Malahide Castle

He went to the papers about it and they did a spread on him

the cafe in the castle is meant to be brilliant but not sure if do breakfast

cafe Provence is ok as is Amore which I tend to go to as it has an AS Roma jersey hanging up[/quote]

Thanks pal. Think she has Avoca on the brain so will lightly end up there but no harm to have back up.

Be sure to set 50euro aside for breakfast. And that’s before she sees the shop.

But you don’t mind when it’s time for the waterworks, Fagan…

KP will have the young one primed to puke all over Avoca before money has changed hands. A quick scoot down the coast to Portmarnock then go get over the embarrassment of it all and some cheap breakfast.