Official Fingal Dining Out Thread

Is this the new Thai restaurant? That is disappointing to hear as I like Findlaters and their bar food is fairly decent.

I was in McGovern’s on Tuesday night and while menu is a bit safe/limited and the starters small the food was very good.

I ate in the Greenery on the Coast Road in Malahide at the weekend. Lovely fare altogether.

Was that place just renamed or was it sold ?

Is that the same crowd that do the Greenery in Donnybrook. It’s a great spot for brunch etc.

1 Like

New owner, new menu etc.

Yeah same place.

I’m reluctant to name the establishment as the article doesn’t, but I’m led to believe it’s a public house in Portmarnock village.

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/health/investigation-into-salmonella-link-following-death-of-mother-after-first-communion-meal-35749350.html

Coincidence ???

I thought the only boozer was the golf club

“A health scare” :slight_smile:

Swimming pool

I had a pizza with the kids in Brezzi’s in Porto this evening. Beautiful half margharita/pepperoni. The kids love it there. It’s become a little tradition of mine when Mrs J is not around. I also tried a portion of ribs, which were good(the meat was excellent but the barbecue sauce was a little too sweet for my liking). Then Juhy junior fell asleep on the bench he was on. Quality times.

1 Like

I had a Calzone from Brezzis last night. It was lovely.

Dined in La Gustosa the new Italian on the coast road at Kilbarrack beside Apache. Food is very good. And it’s pretty cheap. But it’s BYOB, so don’t get caught out. It’s a bit of a walk around the corner to the off licence. I’d go back.

1 Like

Any Louth/meath based lads the limeklim is a lovely spot. Had the sirloin yesterday evening and it was savage. My favourite spot at the moment. Craft beer bonanza too!

Wasn’t sure this had been posted. We now know why their food is so moreish.

the first comment :cry:

2 Likes

Had a nice meal there in Okra Green the Indian (actually Pakistani) restaurant in Howth. Seekh kebab and a vegetable Madras. Very Nice. 21.99 for 3 courses.

1 Like

Had a lovely lasagne there in Il Fornaio in Kilbarrack.

4 Likes

Lasagne in Kilbarrack how times are a changing👍